Clothed Female Naked Male (C.F.N.M.)

sleepyposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Show Us, Show You

Three female co-workers are fed up with Mike staring at their tits all day and decide to see how easy it would be to get him naked. They tell him that if he shows them his body, they will show him theirs. Mike jumps at the chance of seeing the girls naked and is soon stripping off. He keeps trying to get them naked as well but the girls tell him to keep stripping and then they will join in. When he is naked the girls start touching his cock which soon gets hard. Mike asks them to strip too but they sit him on the sofa between them and get to work on his cock, taking turns to wank it. The three gorgeous babes get Mike very horny and he soon spunks everywhere - even in their hair! "Looks like you don't need us to strip now" they say, walking off laughing.

File Size : 559.34 MB
Resolution : 856x480
Duration : 00:11:09
Video : mp4, HEVC (HEVC), 6 772 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 231 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

26012016_ShowUs.part1.rar
26012016_ShowUs.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

sleepyposter

Can I Lick It?

When one of Jess's male friends comes round she decides to seduce him. She wears a sexy lingerie set and asks him to take all his clothes off while she watches him. As soon as she sees his big cock she wants to take photos of it and grabs her camera. She snaps away as he jerks off, telling him how she is going to send the pictures to all her female friends. She then puts the camera down and innocently asks if he would like her to lick it. She then gives him such an amazing blowjob that he cums all over her sexy body!

File Size : 827.78 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:59
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 8 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 322 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

28012016CanILickIt.part1.rar
28012016CanILickIt.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sleepyposter

Spam E-mails

Office workers Kate and Kaicee catch a male colleague reading an e-mail about penis enlargement pills. He insists they aren't for him and he was just researching it for a friend but they then find he has written the phone number down so he can ring it later. The girls tell him not to worry and that he can confide in them. They promise not to laugh if he shows them his cock but when he drops his trousers there is a short silence before both girls burst out laughing. Kate says it can't be real and thinks he has put a joke penis down his trousers and Kaicee says she has heard of inverted nipples but never inverted cocks. As the two girls continue to giggle and tease him they get the ruler out and measure just how small it is. They start wanking him to see if it will grow and although the size doesn't impress them, they are quite shocked at how much spunk eventually comes out.

File Size : 418.22 MB
Resolution : 820x460
Duration : 00:14:40
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 3 666 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 313 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

04022016Spamails.part1.rar
04022016Spamails.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sleepyposter

Sight Or Touch

What turns a man on? Is it the sight of gorgeous girls in sexy lingerie or is it being sucked off by beautiful babes who are fully clothed? Well today, PureCFNM is going to find out. Sexy professor Jade gets two pairs of girls to compete with each other to see who can make their man cum first. One team strips off and gets their man horny by showing off their bodies. The other team stays fully clothed but gives their man a double blowjob. But who wins, which guy shoots first and where does he cum? Watch the full movie to find out...

File Size : 379.69 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:55
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 7 353 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 310 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

07022016OrTouch.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sleepyposter

Sowing The Seed

Gardener Tony is showing four girls round the nursery this morning. As he goes into detailed explanations of the life cycle of plants, the girls are more interested in his cute bum and tight shorts. As he explains about how the stalks can shoot up and have nice big red ends, the girls decide to find out about his big red end and start groping the front of his shorts. The shy gardener asks them not to but the girls are soon pulling at his clothes and are very impressed when they see how much his stalk has grown. They take turns to play with it as they giggle at his naked body and then push him onto the ground so they can gather round him. Lola thinks his cock looks good enough to eat and shoves it in her mouth - giving him a sloppy blowjob until he spunks all over her young face!

File Size : 568.03 MB
Duration : 00:12:41
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 6 003 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 244 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

07022016Seed.part1.rar
07022016Seed.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sleepyposter

Steam Room Flash

Four girls are relaxing in the steam room when the door opens and a man walks in. It's normally only girls in the steam room and they are a bit annoyed at his appearance, wearing only a towel. As they carry on chatting to each other, Yazmin's towel accidentally falls down and reveals her huge tits. The poor guy can't help but see them and as he stares he starts to get an erection. Yasmin covers up but the women are now disgusted that he looked at her and got excited by it. They start calling him a pervert and yank his towel away to see how he likes it. They are all shocked when they see his erect cock but it looks really impressive and soon they can't help but have a feel themselves. This only makes him harder and as the girls gather round and take turns to wank his dick, he soon has a massive orgasm that goes everywhere!

File Size : 514.24 MB
Duration : 00:10:46
Video : mp4, HEVC (HEVC), 6 465 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

09022016RoFlash.part1.rar
09022016RoFlash.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sleepyposter

Nurse Revenge

I found out last week that my boyfriend Barry was cheating on me. That prick. I was so pissed at him that I brainstormed possible retaliations. I really wanted him to pay for what he did. As a nurse, I often gave him routine medical check-ups. He was coming in for a semen sample and I realized it'd be the perfect setting for some good humiliation. I told a couple of my co-workers what'd happened and the idea I had. They were both eager to participate as they know how hot my boyfriend's body is. We were all still giggling in anticipation as Barry walked in for the appointment...

File Size : 849.53 MB
Duration : 00:16:30
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 6 866 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 322 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

13022016Revenge.part1.rar
13022016Revenge.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sleepyposter

Hooker JerkOFF

My hooker girlfriends and I were waiting down an alleyway, one afternoon, waiting for potential customers. It was a really slow day and we were all kind of bummed until some hot looking French guy approached us. He said wanted a handjob but didn't have jack shit for cash. Can you believe it? The nerve of this guy, wanting service without having anything to offer. He was really cute, so we figured we'd play with the situation a little. We made him get naked for us and began ordering him around. Although his body was good looking, we still taunted him about his untrimmed bush, telling him we could barely seehis cock and balls underneath all the hair he had growing down there. We continued humiliating him a little more before we decided to spit on his cock. The ladies and I made a game of it, trying to aim the best we could. Our fingers tugged at his member at the same time, playing and toying with it... waiting for it to get hard. As it grew in our hands, we flaunted our sexy bodies, wanting him to get as hard as he can. I guess he was shy because it was taking quite a bit of work to get him there.So Bonnie began exposing her tit, licking her nipple in front of him. He really liked that so she continued her provocative escapade. While she kept him busy, Sasha and I decided upon ourselves to take his jeans in order to swipe his ATM card but it turns out he didn't even have a wallet on him! "What good are you?" I asked. We thought of ways to get something out of giving him a hand job, so we made him dance around naked, forcing him into saying the most absurd things out loud. He was so hilarious the ladies and I couldn't stop laughing. The guy had enough, so we all agreed it was time to finish him off. We tweaked his nipples and fondled his dick. The guy laid down on a mattress. Giselle got up and started flashing her luscious ass at him, squeezing it and showing him her sweet pussy. He got really into it as he began bucking his hips at us while we milked his rock-hard cock.She bent over in front of him, moaning as we continued to hand stroke him. After some time, he groaned loudly and his cum spilled out. "Wow..." he said to which we replied: "Maybe next time I'll bring some money!" "When you bring some money, we'll return your clothes!" We laughed as we grabbed his attire and ran off with it.

File Size : 974.5 MB
Duration : 00:19:14
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 6 883 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

13022016Hooker.part1.rar
13022016Hooker.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sleepyposter

Bad Bad Teacher

It was my first day on the job as a sex ed instructor, so I was a little nervous when they told me about the three Senior students I had to teach after school. They were mischievous babes who were often failing and skipping class. So it was my job to keep them up to date on this particular curriculum. "Okay, calm down." I ordered as they gossiped with each other. "We're gonna learn about, the male genitilia." As I expected, they all nodded and giggled. Throwing sly looks at each other. I went ahead and attempted to explain the functions of the penis. Much to my surprise, they all admitted to never seeing a penis before. I showed them a drawing in the textbook and a couple of babes cringed. I actually had to tell them what ejaculation was for. And what sperm looked like microscopically. The babes expressed that they really didn't know what I was talking about. So, I tried drawing a better version of the penis on the black board behind me. Again they were criticizing my demonstration method and suggested they see what a real penis looked like by me showing them mine...

File Size : 877.31 MB
Duration : 00:17:05
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 6 846 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 321 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

16022016BadBad.part1.rar
16022016BadBad.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sleepyposter

Caitlyn Feline and Karma

"Let's have a contest. First one to get him to cum in thirty seconds wins!" Caitlyn says, giggling along with Feline and Karma at the idea of some poor, stripped down and vulnerable guy getting an unsuspecting handjob from three clothed cuties like themselves. The honeys could tell that it didn't take long for their willing male victim to figure out that something was up, but what hot-blooded male in his right mind would turn down a four-way fuckfest with these fine bitches? Feline laughed to herself. Little did this chump know that he wasn't going to get to dip his dick into these honeys daisy patches, but rather he was about to get a unsympathetic handjob by a group of honeys that wanted to laugh at him as much as they wanted to get him off. After stripping him down, the fully-clothed cock-teasers hit the timer on the stopwatch and the first seductive schemer took her turn...lubing up this poor guy's rod and laughing at the faces he was making as she squeezed his cock, stroking it hard; trying to coax it into spraying the sweet seminal sauce locked inside. The honeys corralled around the thick cock, snickering about their plan...which one of them would be able to make this dumb dude's mushroom cap blow its wad in less than 30 seconds?

File Size : 1209.08 MB
Duration : 00:22:01
Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 7 344 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 323 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

17022016Cait.part1.rar
17022016Cait.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: