Ciuffs v Rope v Leather

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am asking you subs out there...... Which do you (or would you) like most often

Metal Handcuffs, leather wrist restraints (buckling), or simple rope ties.

Some of the female friends that I talk to seem to like the way the rope feels in general, but that it depends on the Dom/me that ties them up and their skill at tying without cutting off circulation.

I like rope and leather..... Rope because it looks so good, and leather because it's already comes with a D-ring, making it easier to anchor to other things. It also allows me to get her out by just releasing the buckle. I like the smell too.

I spend a lot of time with rope and it does have it's own advantages, mostly in the way it looks when done, and in the anticipation on both our parts as I use more and more of it.

After all that, you can probably see that handcuffs come in last for me (yet first for newbie sessions).

How do you feel about it?

P S...... Welcome back all

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You don't have to ask me which I prefer :D

We haven't tried leather or rope yet. We haven't been doing it long so we don't have rope or leather cuffs. We do have an under the bed set made by sport sheets with the soft velcro cuffs. I like them, but metal/chains are better. They do dig into the skin which is what I like. When I struggle I like the reminder on my wrists and ankles that I am not in control.

Edit: we also have bondage tape, but it doesn't seem to work well. I still gotta convince Mistress to play around with it more.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: