Latex Christina Carter - Cross Roads

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a756bc0b87856f4819978053f1c45ac9.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bondage Cafe
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, Boots
Video language: English

I have to admit it. When it comes to certain things, I'm a perfectionist. Not in all things. I am not particularly
compulsive obsessive, but I am always striving to tie the perfect... . You can fill in the blank with
whatever it is. A hogtie, or a baIItie or a pole tie, or as is the case here, a nice crossed arm box tie - with rope
wrapping. Rope wrapping is a pain in the ass, but it serves a couple of purposes. First, it is neat and keeps the
ropes from moving, and secondly, it makes the bondage really, really secure. The ropes don't move at all. It
creates a frame work that locks the arms in a solid cross. The problem is tying it so that it is really even. Sounds
easy and it just isn't. I think I did a pretty good job of it here. Christina approved - or at least she wasn't close
to even making it move.
Things got really tight later when I tied her into a hogtie, attaching her hogtie rope to her crotchrope... yep, I'm
a meanie sometimes. Christina might complain, but it's hard to tell exactly what she is saying with that ballgag in
her mouth. Poor Christina...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4878kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 400.8 MB