Childhood Fantasies

三滝さん

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ever since I was a young child I had sexual fantasies of being Dominated. I started to masturbate at the age of 2 and my thoughts were always centered around being dominated and having things done against my will.

My earliest sexual memory was of me being trapped and wrapped up in cotton ribbons and locked in some box. Almost like a mummy. I then moved up to imagining being in some kind of medical conveyor machine that preformed sexual examinations on my parts. Then when I got older I started to imagine as if I was a captured animal. I would be in like a laboratory scene and I would be in a glass cage. Kind of like at a pet store where they keep all the rodents. And there will be other humans there with me in there own cages. And then I would have doctors come in and do medical things to me against my will like giving me shots and taking my temperature anally and having tubes being pushed down my throat. The odd part is I'm very afraid of doctors and medical stuff done to me but I get sexually arouse when I think about my fantasies.

I had many other types of fantasies when I got in my teens but these are from when I was in preschool threw elementary school.

I wouldn't even be able to imagine how I can get my childhood fantasies off the ground since they are so based in imagination. But I would like to one day be able to do them.

Have any of you ever had childhood thoughts of the BDSM kind that molded you into what you are today? I am curious to know your stories are? :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think we already have a thread like this but I'm too lazy to find it so I might as well just humor you and reply again!!

I was first exposed to dominatrices in film as a kid (I'd say... 10 years old?) and even though I didn't understand sex at all during that time I was totally intrigued. Then when I was in middle school I was dating this guy who was really awful to me. Looking back on it now it was borderline abuse, but I was really into him and the rough way he treated me and the humiliation was kind of turn on!
Obviously now I know that abuse and BDSM arent even close, but that was my first taste of how someone could treat me and how exciting it was!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium