Cheating Wife | SexWife | Strangers fuck married women

Stranfal

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Quinn Wilde - My Boyfriend Cuckold (13.05.2018)
IR, Big Black Cock, 18+ Teens, 2 on 1, Big Tits, Blonde, Cuckold, Fetish, Hairy, Petite, Tattoos
---

===
Info:
Format : mp4 File Size : 352 MB Duration : 00:31:17 Resolution : 768x432
Quinn Wilde loves her boyfriend, and she loves the fact he's a cuckold. This is a great thing for some ladies. First off, Quinn likes being in charge. Quinn's always had a problem with monogamy, too; in other words, she's always been a cheater. Finally, Quinn's a little freaky, too. Take today, for example. She knows cheating on her man only brings him happiness, so while he's working out, Quinn has taken it upon herself to invite a couple of her fuck buddies over to his house...where she'll fuck them...on his bed. And what if Quinn's boyfriend comes home before her Bulls are finished? No biggie! She'll make him watch! This is exactly what happens. The Bulls are used to satisfying white women who don't have the best sex with their hubbies, so they're used to putting on a show. And what a show! Quinn's a petite girl with a little mouth and a small, right pussy. Her cuckold can't believe how far they stretch out her wet, pink pussy. And how can Quinn fit all that dick in her mouth? Well, the answer is she can't...and that makes her boyfriend's tiny, white pee-pee even harder!
Keep2Share File:

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Stranfal

The cuckoldrix and the builder
Older women, Mature, Oral, Fetish, Lady Sonia, Cuckold, Cheating Wife
---

===
Info:
Format : wmv File Size : 549 MB Duration : 00:12:07 Resolution : 800x450
My husband Charles was busy with a meeting today in London and so he asked me if I would go along and check on progress with the development project with the rather delicious young builder with the HUGE cock so of course I agreed to that straight away. And to make it even more exciting I decided to wear just a basque, stockings and spike heels under my fur coat to ensure that I had the young builder's FULL attention as soon as I arrived on site. And I have to say that my plan worked quite perfectly and the delicious young builder was pounding me with every inch of his MASSIVE cock almost straight away!
Keep2Share File:

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Fileboom Premium Account

Stranfal

Husbands friend - Forced to listen
Older women, Mature, Oral, Fetish, Lady Sonia, Cuckold, Cheating Wife
---

===
Info:
Format : wmv File Size : 245 MB Duration : 00:08:29 Resolution : 800x450
I love Gloryhole fun and its even more exciting this time as I have my driver who is a personal friend of my husband Charles tied into a chair and blindfolded so that he is forced to listed to me have my fun with an absolutely mouth-watering young guy who has a HUGE thing for deep and HARD penetration with older married ladies while their husbands are away. After pushing his massive cock through the hole for me to play I pull my pantyhose down so that he can reach through and feel me too. And then the REAL fun starts while my driver is forced to listen to everything!
Keep2Share File:

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Fileboom Premium Account

Stranfal

Cuckold Fantasies Vol 10
Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliation, Femdom, Cheating Wife
---

===
Info:
Format : avi File Size : 699 MB Duration : 01:01:24 Resolution : 576x432
In the bedroom, Hugo, now HANDCUFFED, continues to whine as Kris continues to fuck Aline from behind. She yanks Hugo by his LEASH as he kneels by the bed watching. She SLAPS HIS FACE as Kris SLAPS HER ASS. She screams in ecstasy in her husbands face. His whining becomes intolerable and finally she roughly forces him TO SIT IN THE CLOSET TO PUNISH HIM SO HE CANNOT WATCH THEM HAVING SEX.
Keep2Share File:

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Fileboom Premium Account