Chat?

CodyLeash

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That would make it a bit more inconvenient an a bit more work load for you guys I think, as opposed to intergrating IRC into the forum and adding idle bots in to take care of spamming?
IF there are any, bots I mean, theres very little spamming I've seen in my own and also any others I've been on.
Especially one I frequent thats very popular, with the host being on youtube as well lol :)

An lol MinXy, got that in before I did eh? >.>

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MinXy

That would make it a bit more inconvenient an a bit more work load for you guys I think, as opposed to intergrating IRC into the forum and adding idle bots in to take care of spamming?
IF there are any, bots I mean, theres very little spamming I've seen in my own and also any others I've been on.
Especially one I frequent thats very popular, with the host being on youtube as well lol :)
An lol MinXy, got that in before I did eh? >.>

Lol, yep I did XDD I love you ^^

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

while I'm not openly opposed to an IRC, I do think it could deminish the posting quality of useful information. most newcomers here tend to lurk a bit, and we encourage them to do so, as that way they may not ask questions that have already been answered in other posts. the issue with an IRC is that if people ask questions and have them answered, then there would be no post for others to read.
I'm inclined to say that is not such a good idea when the site is about learning from others experiences moreso then idle chit chat.

Fileboom Premium Account