Chat (beta)

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by kajmir, Aug 25, 2011.

1. kajmir

kajmir Member

2. SirD

SirD New Member

3. HisFox

HisFox Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    It works fine on PC. Kajmir is right, there is noone there usually. I check it sometimes, but it's usually empty :)

4. ThePlayer

ThePlayer New Member

To tell you the truth I have been reading this forum for some time but I only noticed the chat today. Guess I will login and check if there is anyone every now and then.

5. SirD

SirD New Member

Yep.Chat works fine on my pc.Must not be configured for mobile.My loss,since I spend more time on my mobile that pc.

6. kajmir

kajmir Member

7. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

8. kajmir

kajmir Member

I'm offically going to make it my mission to hang out in there empty or not, no one stays because it's empty...my god it's a vicious circle. -grin-

9. ThePlayer

ThePlayer New Member

Indeed, thats why I always login in when I can and stay a few hours... If everyone do the same we will get more and more people :D

10. Knots

Knots Member

*Joins the struggle*

There's a whole two people in there right now, by the way...All your fault.

11. MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    It would be really nice if we had more active participants in his forum all together! I enjoy the variety of perspectives! That may help with chat too!

12. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I was there several times yesterday, once with two others, but Knots, it doesn't really count if you're online but not actually there for several hours

13. Knots

Knots Member

You've been unlucky (or lucky?) a few times.

I'm basically lazily leaving it open through the day as I won't remember to reopen it (I don't do short term memory very well at all xd). So for instance, earlier:

[The Lounge]: Smallest has entered at 5:58 pm
    [Smallest] 5:58 pm: You there this time Knots?
    [The Lounge]: Smallest has left at 6:29 pm

I was helping my little brother play a game. I got back eleven minutes after you'd left; my apologies, maybe we'll actually be in sync next time? xd

EDIT: Also, as I leave it in all day and it's currently pretty inactive, a few prods might be worthwile to get my attention (I am human, I can miss a single beep, and I don't have the window with chat maximised on my computer all the time xd).

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011