Chastity

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Taryn has kept me locked up in a CB throughout a vast majority of my enslavement. It took some getting used to but eventually I accepted it as a reminder of my status. I am typically allowed an orgasm 1-2x per week, although that is subject to change at any time as necessary for correcting my behavior and service levels. The longest I've been continuously locked up was for two whole months - needless to say, I definitely strive to prevent that from happening again, lol.

As for the torturous side of things, Mistress enjoys frequently incorporating teasings and CBT, which ups the frustration factor for me quite a bit... I've been edged for extended lengths of time with the tube of the CB snugly inside a vibrating fleshlight - if any pre-cum gets out, I have more time added onto my current release date.

I'd have to say that being given an enthusiastic BJ while locked is a surefire way to get me shivering and hopelessly squirming and is perhaps *the* most frustrating thing I encounter in our playtime. She loves it, I fear it, and yet it's such a delicious sensation of power-exchange for both of us :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sissyslave99

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

once a month is enough

Once a month is enough, however, you do not have to let him cum. you can do the prostata milking, then he is emtied without an orgasm but good for the health of him. You can also use a vibrating device of electricity on his Cock and balls even with him wearing the chastity. He will cum and it will be very frustrating as there is no chance for a real hardon.
The comment about the bj is true. this is a very good torture. The same for any kind of edging if it's done an extended time, he will suffer hard pain.
By the way, if you film how he cums with the milking or any of these other ways and have him watch it over and over is also humiliating. you could also show him then some scenes from guys who cum real, who are sucked dry, have a deepthroat etc, all the things he will never experience....
(At least these are all things I hate on one side and as I enjoy the pain, I also love it):devil:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account