Gay Video ChaosMen Dalton, Eli & Silas

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a63ba95707bafc9ad724a1678f028b97.jpg

Dalton is back for his first RAW scene, and this time he is taking on veteran dudes Eli and Silas.

My main goal was to finally get Dalton fucked!

He did have a fair amount of anxiety, but I knew Silas would go slow and easy on him for the insert. In fact it was a bit too slow, but Silas eventually gets some motion going. Be patient as Silas was trying a little too hard to be kind on his first try. Frankly I think Dalton could have handled more.

It was very hot to finally see Dalton getting fucked AND have Eli's giant cock in his mouth!

I knew Silas and Eli would have really good energy, but Dalton has always been a bit reserved. But he was 'in the moment' and really kept busy, trying to keep his mouth, hands, or cock doing 'something' at all times.

Everyone gets sucked and fucked in this video and there is a bit of something for everyone. Even a bit of rimming.

Silas rarely gets to top, and he unloads onto Eli's hole. He's not quite mastered the "Cum at an angle so we can see you cum," but there is plenty of juicing action and squirts so you can eventually see the shot. Thank goodness for multiple camera angles!

Since Silas is not fussy about cum on his face or mouth, I thought we would end with a double facial. Eli was supposed to wait until Dalton nutted, but he just got too close, and nuts first. Leaving Dalton way behind. I think most of Eli's nut dries by the time he nuts. Plus, we had to wipe Eli's cum out of his eye! Oh the burn!

There is still gobs of DNA everywhere and it is a great ending to a rather long video! (Be patient! It is a 30 minute video!)

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2168kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 484.8 MB