Lesbian Chanell Heart & Gianna Dior - A Thing For Bad Girls

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a8d643058ebe5928dbacc8e19331b76b.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Chanell Heart is in her living room talking on her cellphone. 'Yeah, my last date was a bust... I'm just so frustrated! What does it take to get a girlfriend around here?? ...Yeah, okay, I I always go for the bad girls when I be looking for girls, but, seriously, how can I resist??'Chanell hears a nearby door open and then tells her friend she has to go and hangs up. Suddenly, a young woman, Gianna Dior, hurriedly walks in wearing baggy clothes, and a baseball cap; she's carrying a backpack. She looks serious but calm. Her right hand is in the pocket of her jacket, holding something that may be a gun pointed at Chanell.Gianna tells her she just held up a bank and needs a place to lay low for the next 12 hours, so she's gonna stay in her home until things cool down. Chanell doesn't believe Gianna and is especially skeptical about what Gianna has in her pocket. Gianna insists it's a gun, but Chanell calls her bluff, demanding that Gianna show it to her. Finally. Gianna gives in and pulls her hand from her pocket, showing Chanell the 'finger gun' she's been using.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4370kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB