Chains

J zero

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ok, i want to start off with saying that i LOVE using chains in bondage.

i also love to find strong, but breakable chains to use, because i love breaking my chains, but only if its hard to do (i like a challenge) regular thick chains are fun, but i cant break those, so i look for some that are around 5mm thick and steel is usually good for bending, iron is too strong

does anyone else enjoy being chained to something, and breaking the chains after awhile of struggling? my favorite position is having my arms chained to the floor or wall, and spending an hour or so pulling on them with all my strength until the links bend and break

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Mmm, yeah, chains are definitely fun ;)

I've only snapped one once, a tiny flimsy thing that came with a pair of leather cuffs, when I struggled against them to spite and anger my master. The chains we usually use come from a pet shop, linked to the cuffs and wrapped around the headboard or whatever.

And I'm also very intrigued by a promise he once made, but is unfortunately yet to act on. This being his desire to chain me up using his motorbike security chain, which is extremely thick and heavy. I have no intention whatsoever of trying to snap that one as it's too valuable to him, but the thought of whether or not I would succeed at this, if I did try, is definitely intriguing... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

I have no intention whatsoever of trying to snap that one as it's too valuable to him, but the thought of whether or not I would succeed at this, if I did try, is definitely intriguing...

Puppy. If you can snap my motorbike chain with nothing but your naked [and rather fine] body, I will give you £5000 cash. :)

122.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

J zero

I can no longer go to pet shops/departments and keep a straight face! :D

omg puppy you make me laugh so much. your master is lucky to have you :D

and as for the chains, i defintitely enjoy being chained up, but what is really satisfying to me is breaking them after a long, hard, struggle. thats why i have to find juuuusst the right width so that its strong, but if i use all my force i can bend/break the links.

Fileboom Premium Account