CFNM 100% Real Woman 100% Real Situations

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kroshka83

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Footjob!!

Shyla tells you that She is going to masturbate a boy with Her feet. She calls the boy in to Her Princess bedroom and orders him to remove Her sandals and to kiss Her feet. "Tell Princess Shyla that you want Her to masturbate you with Her feet" she tells the boy. Shyla uses lots of baby oil to lube up his cock and casually rubs Her feet on him while She admires herself in the mirror. Shyla soon gets down to buisness and uses both feet to whack this guy off.

File name: wmc0081_hi.wmv
File size: 120.6 Mb
Duration: 8 min 8 sec
Video: WMV3, 856x480 (1.783:1), 30.000 fps, 1 900 /
Audio: WMA2, 44100 Hz, CBR 160 /

http://smplace.com/download?/2krrmckjtyvf

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kroshka83

SIZE QUEENS!!!

Pamela & Katrina.....are SIZE QUEENS!!! They Like 'em BIG!! Watch as these Jerky Size Queens bring this GIANT cock to life....Play with it....Measure it.....Jerk it....and Milk it!!! The Girls are amazed as the cock grows to it's full length..."Get the Measuring tape!!! Katrina says to Pamela.....and Pamela Measures the Enormous cock. The Girls compare it to their boyfriends cocks....saying that it's "Triple" the size of their boyfriends. The Girls compare it to their Feet.....Pamela even compares the big cock to Her Forearm!!! The Jerky Girls then gang up on the Big cock...Both Girls using both Hands....FOUR Hands Jerking the Monster cock!! Pamela then grabs the cock and decides She is going to pull boy goo out of it....and She does!!! Big cock is MILKED!!!!

File name: wmc0180_hi.wmv
File size: 127.5 Mb
Duration: 6 min 58 sec
Video: WMV2, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 2 399 /
Audio: WMA2, 44100 Hz, CBR 128 /

http://smplace.com/download?/hqmm5542uwuh

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Britney's Hot Ass

Britney has a boy get on his hands and knees and Kiss Her Beautiful Ass as She admires Herself in the mirror...."Aren't I pretty?" She says as he Worships Her unbelievable Bum...in Her Cute Little Daisy Dukes. "I'm gonna Jack you Off onto My Hot Ass" She tells him, as She bends over and Jerks his cock. The boy spills his load all over Her Shorts in less than a minute!!! Britney is not done with him however. She orders him to lie down...and She Face Sits him!!! Britney puts Her cum soaked Ass right down on his face... and tells him to keep Kissing Her Ass...as She Jerks a second load out of him!!!! "That's how I like My boys.....Jacked-Off Under My Ass!!!" She says. WARNING : We are telling you now that this Girl is EXTREMELY HOT!!! Don't hurt yourselves Whacking-Off to this...and say that we didn't warn you...you ARE warned...Britney is HOT!

File name: wmc0063_hi.wmv
File size: 91.21 Mb
Duration: 8 min 29 sec
Video: WMV3, 856x480 (1.783:1), 30.000 fps, 1 372 /

http://smplace.com/download?/ug368xnzs2wi

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Cum Training Pale

Miss Veronica is angry with a boy in the office. He is guilty of missing the garbage pale with used paper towels (Why do boys always have such bad aim??!!), So......Miss Veronica is going to give him a Painful lesson in "Target Practice". With Her Pink Cum Training Pale placed on the floor in front of him, Veronica administers a Milking from behind...using Painful downward Strokes. The boy complains that the Pulling down on his cock is very Painful....but Veronica couldn't care less.....She continues Pulling down on his cock, until he ejaculates for Her (while screaming out in Pain), into Her Pink Cum Training Pale. As the "Splatter" sounds of his cum hitting the bottom of the pale, are drowned out by his Painful cries.....Veronica tells him that his Training is complete for the day....IN THE PALE BOYS!!!!!

File name: wmc0067_hi.wmv
File size: 56.95 Mb
Duration: 5 min 24 sec

http://smplace.com/download?/m0ip8k4uhzo6

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Truth or Dare

My best friend and roomate Helena had just come home and I was psyched to see her. I hadn't seen her in a while because she'd been out camping, whereas I had to stay home because of work. She told me she had a great time, met a guy and had a little sexy rendevous with him. I told her about the handsome guy who'd just moved in three doors down from my place not very long before Helena went off for her vacation. Helena said that she'd chit chatted with him on a couple of occassions very casually and thought he was a pretty nice guy.His name was Troy and she grabbed his number before she left on vacation. I told her I had a huge crush on him and confessed to her that sometimes I'd walk around my living room buck ass naked just in case he peeps in. Helena giggled hysterically and suggested we call him over to my place to break the ice. I was really nervous about the idea, but too eager to let it bother me. So Helena grabbed the cell and dialed his number. I sat looking at Helena with an excited grin, waiting for him to answer. When he finally did, Helena invited him over to hang out with us. "Yeah, it's just me and Amira." She told him. I reminded her to let him know the front door would be open to walk into. And just like that, he accepted and she closed to the phone. I was so fucking stoked that this guy was coming over. "You can have him." Helena generously offered. She was my best friend, so I was feeling just as generous. "Well, maybe we could fondle him a little." I told her. Helena liked the idea and we both anxiously awaited his arrival. It wasn't long before we heard a man's voice. "Hello" We both turned our heads to see Troy entering the living room. "Oh hey, Troy!" We both greeted. I immediately stood up to let him have my seat, and sat on it's arm chair as he replaced where I had been. I was so turned on by his presence, I couldn't help but want to run my fingers through his hair. So I boldly swiped off his cap and toyed with his hair, noting how much I liked it. Helena laughed at my sudden bold move and Troy smirked in surprise. We talked about how our summers were and talked about what we did. Troy told us he'd just been doing some gardening in the backyard and actually admitted that he caught a glimpse of me nude!! I blushed and was turned on when Troy called me a hottie, running his eyes up and down my body, lightly brushing his hand over my thigh. "So.. you wanna play a game?" Helena coyly asked? "Sure what's, that?" Troy asked to which Helena responded, "Truth Or Dare." Mmm.. this could definitely be interesting, I thought. Helena dared Troy to take off his shirt. He didn't hesitate to peel it off for us, exposing his lean chest. It was Troy's turn and I could tell from the bulge in his summer shorts that he was really turned on. "I dare you to.. play with my crotch." That was music to my ears. "Both of us?" Helena asked. "Sure." He replied. Our hands ran over the fabric of his shorts,Helena and I ran our tongues and mouths over his bulge over the fabric before asking him to take them off. I grabbed his shaft and let my saliva spill all over his cock head before using it as lubrication. My palm gripped his cock and I stroked him up and down. His cock throbbing in my hands. Helena then took over and I scooted up to make out with him as she played with his dick. Both of us took his cock into our hands and jerked it as we sucked on his pierced nipples. His cock was getting a really good tugging and it wasn't long until he was getting really worked up, practically squirming in his seat. Troy dared us to kiss each other while we jerked him off, so Helena and I tongue wrestled passionately for him, sucking on each other's lips and tongues as we moaned in pleasure. His cock was spasming so we jerked him off quicker and firmer, his hips lifting off the seat and his balls stiffening. His load shot out nice and thick. Troy sat back and composed himself as we giggled in contentment. "So.. will you go out with Amira?" Helena asked. "Of course." He responded before he and I locked lips and tasted each other's tongues.

File name: 006408_2000.scene.wmv
File size: 663.1 Mb
Duration: 22 min 34 sec
Video: WMV3, 1068x600 (1.780:1), 29.970 fps, 4 033 /
Audio: WMA2, 44100 Hz, CBR 64.0 /

http://smplace.com/download?/ozp3c04pmjfo

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Cum Quietly Or Else!!

This is the follow up to the World's Most painful Ruined Orgasm Clip..."Cum Quiet Therapy". As you may recall....Jaden was training a boy to be Quiet during ejaculation. The boy made moaning sounds as Jaden's Cock Stroking brought him near Orgasm...so Jaden Stopped Jerking and he experienced a Horribly Painful Ball Draining. This is week 2 and Jaden is going to administer the Therapy again. The boy is ordered to kiss Jaden's sweet Feet first...to help him establish that She is Superior to him. Once that is done, Jaden begins a Masturbation....warning him that he will Suffer the same fate, if he makes any noise at all. The boy seemed to have learned from his Very Painful ordeal last week...and he ejaculates without making a single sound!!! Therapy Successful!!!! "That's the boy should cum...Quietly & Politely" Jaden says.

File name: wmc0068_hi.wmv
File size: 61.55 Mb
Duration: 5 min 49 sec

http://smplace.com/download?/3elfrhz89ok4

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Cum On The Soccer Mom

Young Ricky has gone to his friends house. His friend is not home, but his Mother......Rebecca....invites young Ricky in for a "visit". The young boy tells his friends Mom about his new Girlfriend. apparently, Ricky's Girlfriend is big on condoms...She doesn't like cum...She's afraid to get pregnant etc. Rebecca confides to the youngster, that She LOVES cum. In fact She misses the days when Her husband used to let Her Beat him Off. The MILF asks the young boy if She can Jerk him Off. Ricky agrees....and Rebecca begins to Masturbate him. As She is Stroking his young cock...Rebecca asks a favor...."Do you think you could cum all over me?...because I really like to be cummed on". The boy agrees to abide the Soccer Mom....and Rebecca jerks his cock, until he explodes...Shooting his cum all over Her Blouse and Her neck!!! "Soccer Moms love to get cummed on" Rebecca says.

File name: wmc0071_hi.wmv
File size: 68.37 Mb
Duration: 6 min 28 sec

http://smplace.com/download?/y63e0zycj7nd

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Big Bitch Little Bitch

What's worse than a Bitch abusing your cock? Give up? How about TWO Bitches abusing your cock!!!! Ha Ha Ha!! "Hi I'm Barbie, and I'm a little Bitch" Barbie says...."Hi I'm Leanne, and I'm a Big Bitch" Leanne says. The Two Bitches tell this boy that they are going to Jack him Off twice in a row, and make his balls hurt. The Girls do a game of Rock/Paper/Scissors to determine who gets to Milk the first load, and Barbie wins. Leanne watches as Barbie Masturbates the boy until he shoots his sperm for Her. As soon as the boy ejaculates, Leanne wastes no time...She scoops up some of his mess...uses it for lube...and grabs his cock, and starts Jacking it. The Girls Taunt him...telling him how Painful the second load is going to be. Leanne Pounds his cock....and Pounds his cock...and Pounds his...

File name: wmc0074_hi.wmv
File size: 97.82 Mb
Duration: 9 min 3 sec

http://smplace.com/download?/t6zxrpyx154a

Fileboom Premium Account