CBT Pinching Restraints

Ozmods

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My mistress and I have been experimenting with CBT for a couple of years now, but there is this thing which keeps getting in the way and ruining all our fun.

After a little while, the restraint around my balls starts to produce this incredibly uncomfortable pinching sensation. The pinching feeling is made a lot worse if she is hitting or pulling.

We have tried a variety of different restraints. We have tried thick rope, thin rope, soft rope, padlocks, and thick metal CBT stretchers. We have tried generous application of Vaseline to help lubricate the area but that hasn't helped either.

We have tried tight restraints and looser restraints.

It doesn't seem to matter what we try - the pinching always shows up inevitably and she is forced to remove the restraint.

When she inspects the area where I feel the pinch, she tells me the skin is folded over on itself. There is a minimum tightness there needs to be, otherwise the balls will easily pop out. Unfortunately, even the loosest restraint will produce this feeling for me.

I see videos on the internet with guys having their balls tied tight with rough twine, etc.

Any ideas?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A couple thoughts:

How long do you have the restraint on before it becomes uncomfortable. In my experience, after about 15 minutes of serious restraint, you need to take the constraint off, because the testicles are dropping below body heat (and if you leave them on, you'll risk permanent tissue damage). So if you're doing ok until about the 15-minute mark, you're already going about as far as it is really safe to go.

Have you tried using an ace bandage? It does a nice job of forcing the testicles all the way down while not being too uncomfortable.

Or are you doing compression?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account