CBT Forums

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by boundballs72, Jun 7, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. boundballs72

boundballs72 New Member

Any one know of any other really good CBT forums that are free, and where is a good place to post pictures at? like CBT pictures.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

actually there are lot's of forums just google
    i won't post an AD sorry

dude do you mean Cognitive behavioral therapy or cock and ball torture ? :D

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

LOL, Jey.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. master jey

master jey Moderator

:D

5. boundballs72

boundballs72 New Member

dude do you mean Cognitive behavioral therapy or cock and ball torture ? :D[/QUOTE]

DUDE OMG that is too funny!!! LOL was not expecting that one :D
    No I mean cock and ball torture. LOL

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

thank you :)
    search in google CBT free forum or just CBT forum and you'll get tons of articles

7. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

bb72 - There's a forum I used to frequent that has a pic post section. Their torture section seems to attract a lot of CBT stuff. I believe (because of the torture pics) that they are also a target of WebSense and are frequently blocked from many folks via agreement with many large isp's.
    Here's the link
    http://bdsmforum.info/

If you can't get to it, you are blocked and will have to use a proxy server (like freeproxyserver.net).

The forum itself is not well moderated,doesn't have the same number or caliber of participants and is frequently spamed with drug ads and some virus links (probably due to the poor moderation). Other than that, it's fine (LOL)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM