Can a guy in this site flirt and get off on his fetish?

AndyDento25

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry to be a stick in the mud but I thought the whole reason for this site existing was to discuss the fetish and get understanding, but also be able to express how you feel about your fetish sexually as that is what a fetish is all about its sexual. Without sexual meaning it ain't a fetish, it's boring? Are there any people who agree that you should be able to providing the other party wishes to flirt and get each other off on their fetish?

Please comment because I'm lost here

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nairbrother

Andy,

all you have posted about is Ribs. Baby back ribs, pork ribs, beef ribs, lamb ribs, people ribs. ribs ribs ribs.

It's more than fine to try to get women to indulge your fetish, but I highly recommend that you do it in a polite manner and ask for it, not get defensive and hostile when someone declines your demand.

I don't necessarily understand ribs but that's your fetish so that's alright.

Please, just calm yourself and please do not spam the forums looking for ribs. I recommend a science class female skeleton in full scale.

-Nair

Fileboom Premium Account

AJMarion

Yes, this site provides a place for individuals to come together and discuss various fetishes. Ones we have, and perhaps ones that we don't. However, this post feels more like a response to a previous thread on ribs where a moderator responded to your thread, and you attempted to get her to indulge you in your fetish (something she did not wish to participate in) and were subsequently called out for it. If you are looking for people to indulge your fetish, I can only echo Nairbrother's comment above: "do it in a polite manner and ask for it, not get defensive and hostile when someone declines your demand." I would also add to remember and understand that this is probably one of the more obscure fetishes, and I would suspect fewer people have it. If I am correct, this will obviously limit the number of individuals interested in indulging in this fetish. Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account