Can a BDSM relationship last?

davidkep

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well she says she likes it, and there are obvious benefits for her, given that generally I like to be controlled more than anything else, but I'm not 100% on that, but hey, time will tell. Decided I'm just gonna relax, do as I'm told and enjoy the ride.

It is a classical problem with BDSM relationships, that the "sub" is the secret dominant part forcing his or her ideas of sexuality on the "dom". In that case, being in control is not a benefit - It's a burden.
Though you're unsure, it sounds that she's OK with it. And your questions show that you care for her (but of course I don't know you, so I might be wrong).
From experience, showing that you care for your partner (especially the partner and not only the relationship itself) and not giving the feeling that she's just another dominatrix, you can make your relationship last.
To emphasise this, you might consider making compromises and asking her what she likes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account
G

GentlemanJay

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know a couple who in real life are equal but sexually Dom/sub...they have been together for years and enjoy their sexual life continuing to explore. It works for them as they both entered willingly into this kind of sexual relationship.
It is slightly different to your situation being that you the male are submissive but if you are both into it there is no reason why it can't last.....talk to each other about it maybe rather than you being sub and she being dominant you can both switch....don't be afraid to explore :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account