Calling F Dommes - fancy taking on a good little slave?

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by alisontoosexy, Jan 6, 2011.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. alisontoosexy

alisontoosexy New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Hello there,
    I'm Alison and as my work forces me to keep on the move I'm currently restricted to online relationships only, and I have a few subs under me at the moment.

One of them, Matthew, is proving to be quite a handful - not in a bad way - he's just a little too physical and not psychological enough for me. So I'm proposing a little split - could someone kindly take on the bulk of the physical d/s, while I train him with the deeper, more psychological parts of it. It's really because I'm doing a lot of physical work with my other subs as it is, and I need a little help just to ease the flow a little - I can't be available 24/7!

A little bit about him: He's quite shy with people the first time round, but he opens up pretty fast! (pun intended) He's not that confident on webcam, even with me who he's known for quite a while now, but he does good pictures to give me evidence of what I've set him. If he doesn't know you though, it'll take a few sessions for him to give you pictures, let alone cam a session. But on the other side, he's polite, well spoken, funny, intelligent, obedient and sensible, and believe me you can trust that he's doing exactly what you've said, 100%. What more could one ask for?

Well, if anybody's interested, then please send me a PM, or drop an email to alisonheathers@gmail.com

Many thanks,
    Alison

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM