Calling F Dommes - fancy taking on a good little slave?

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by alisontoosexy, Jan 6, 2011.

1. alisontoosexy

alisontoosexy New Member

Hello there,
    I'm Alison and as my work forces me to keep on the move I'm currently restricted to online relationships only, and I have a few subs under me at the moment.

One of them, Matthew, is proving to be quite a handful - not in a bad way - he's just a little too physical and not psychological enough for me. So I'm proposing a little split - could someone kindly take on the bulk of the physical d/s, while I train him with the deeper, more psychological parts of it. It's really because I'm doing a lot of physical work with my other subs as it is, and I need a little help just to ease the flow a little - I can't be available 24/7!

A little bit about him: He's quite shy with people the first time round, but he opens up pretty fast! (pun intended) He's not that confident on webcam, even with me who he's known for quite a while now, but he does good pictures to give me evidence of what I've set him. If he doesn't know you though, it'll take a few sessions for him to give you pictures, let alone cam a session. But on the other side, he's polite, well spoken, funny, intelligent, obedient and sensible, and believe me you can trust that he's doing exactly what you've said, 100%. What more could one ask for?

Well, if anybody's interested, then please send me a PM, or drop an email to alisonheathers@gmail.com

Many thanks,
    Alison