Cage

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by BondageFreak, Nov 11, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. BondageFreak

BondageFreak New Member

Hey all. I'm new to this forums and I am looking for a cage but arent finding much online so I came here for some help. Me and My girlfriend got our own place, and money is tight, but we are looking for a cage to increase out bondage fetishes.

We want something that you can either stand up ( atleast 6.5' feet tall) or lay down. Kinda like a rectangle. It can be used either way.

We also want something that you can take apart easily and store.

We are also looking for (if available since money is tight) a payment plan to help pay the cage off. I know Ive seen a few cages like what I'm looking for online, but alot have been over seas and they will not ship to the USA..

I wouldnt mind getting one made custom, but like I said, I'm in need of a payment plan. Just wondering if any of yall know where I can get one online, or if you recommend someone.

Thanks

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Hmm. The requirement that it be taken apart is gonna be tough, I think. The cages I've seen that were decent are all more or less permanent. Does it need to be metal? What about building one out of wood--that way you could unscrew it or whatever.

3. BondageFreak

BondageFreak New Member

well it doesnt HAVE to come apart. I have seen some they do.

What are average prices of cages about 6'5 feet tall. Or just the box (square) ones.

4. BondageFreak

BondageFreak New Member

5. Check your PM box..

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM