CA F sub seeking gentleman Dom

PonyGrrrl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am F, 37, 5'0", slightly full sized, and seeking a gentleman Dom who is into some vanilla, likes to eat pussy, likes to be served, is a cuddle slut, isn't afraid of love, is able to communicate well, wants to take care of his sub, and loves the sound of flesh being spanked. Is that so much to ask? ;)

I am attracted to men, FTM trans, and butch women who are thin, slender, or lean and are clean cut.

I love being talked dirty to and I aim to please. I'm not a pain whore, but I will push myself to take as much as possible if it turns you on. I also like nipple play, rough play, orgasm/pleasure control/teasing, my hair being pulled and can be quite the pillow princess. I am turned on when your eyes are filled with passion and intensity at the sights and sounds of dominating me. Your ability to gain my trust will equal us pushing boundaries and me enjoying being slapped and spanked by you.

I may be interested in being a full-time servant to the right Master who is willing to train me. The right Master would be one who is seeking a 1:1 relationship built on trust and respect, who can Dominate and be gentle.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account