Buying gear?

Moonie

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

Need to get some ropes/cuffs to tie down my gf with like in this terrible paint diagram:

err.jpg

I'm in the UK and on a bit of a budget, so I'm not going to be buying top-line stuff.

Can anyone reccomend me a good online shop to get stuff from or some specific items? The end of the rope/chain not tied to her will be attatched to the legs of the bed.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Martello

Ghost

Second the rope idea -- using softer ropes, and double-double up, etc

Also the biggest RIGGING issue (after safety) is where to tie it down on the bed. If you have an easy location (like the feet on the bed) with enough line you won't have any problems but otherwise it gets a little tricky.

And if you use the 'easy' tie down location you may find you don't get the effect or type of restraint you really wanted.

IF you have never used rope or done this before be extremely careful of cutting of the circulation, nerve damage, or generally doing any sort of harm.

It's easy to screw up, and sometimes the more dangerous sign is NO PAIN due to loss of feeling.

You didn't ask about safety so forgive me if you know this stuff but it's important to do your research if you haven't this experience....

Along with the research on safety you will get a lot of ideas and instructions on type of restraints and how to apply them safely which also means effectively.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Let me briefly second what Ghost said about safety. Bondage is the riskiest aspect of BDSM play, so if you are going to be a bondage top, you should do some reading about basic safety protocols, like checking the sub's extremities to make sure they're not getting cold and learning where not to tie a body part (such as directly on the joints or right across the throat).

Fileboom Premium Account