butt plugs which one to start with

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by master jey, Jul 26, 2009.

1. master jey

master jey Moderator

sorry for opening second one but I need some recomendations my girlfriend wants to try butt plugs (or something like thet) on me but we don't know which one we should start with
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

look into a trainer series. its usually a collection of 3, small medium, large all referring to their widths, for around the same price as one purchased by itself, maybe a little more. i know it seems a waist to buy three of something that your unsure of, but in the long run, its a worthwhile investment, because if you do enjoy it, then you'll spend more when you get to used to the small ones and need to upgrade.
  3. master jey

master jey Moderator

I'm not sure thet's true but for her I'll try
  4. I was thinking the same thing, we saw a training set of 3 butt plugs in a local sex shop for £14.99, and the individual ones are around £10 or thereabouts. We never actually bought these though, and instead spent £10 on a vibrating plug which is a bit thicker than the one I've been used to, and felt really nice buzzing away inside me...until the sodding batteries died :mad:
  5. master jey

master jey Moderator

and you can't find new XD
    am I right?

she has bought 2 medium and big one ;(
    I'm scared of thet things :(
    tonight I'm a dead man...
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  6. subspace

subspace Member

"no 1 has ever fucked my ass and no 1 will" ~master jey

What changed your mind?
  7. monocrome

monocrome Member

haha subspace :) i was thinking he said that too :)

what did change your mind?

also, to answer the original question: i, too, would start with a trainer set.
  8. master jey

master jey Moderator

yes I changed my mind XD

we have tried out it was not thet scary as I thought I kinda like it and she was happy too
    heh i think i have to delate this...:(
  9. Well, th batteries this vibrator takes aren't the standard cylinder ones, but small flat round ones. These too come in various sizes, but we have no idea of the size of the ones we need, so we can replace them :(
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

as i remember there are 3 sizes of flat ones buy all of them

take picture of battery slot and i'll tell you the right size
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  11. Tarynsslave

Tarynsslave Member

Google "The Tristan" or "The Tristan 2." They are wonderful butt plugs designed by ass-expert Tristan Taormino. They are perfectly shaped to fill you up and stay in place. Mistress is a fan of the "Comfort Plug"- its a vented butt-plug that allows gases to be released (thus preventing cramping) Very, very useful when training to get used to wearing plugs for long periods of time!