Butt plug question

Gowermi

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I just got a trio of plugs off Amazon, three different sizes. One really tiny and basically finger size: worthless for staying in. One slightly too small, and keeps falling out. And one too big (for now). What are some techniques for keeping a butt plug in that doesn't want to stay in? What are some techniques for getting over that last hump of a huge plug so I can finally get it in?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sillylittlepet

I've always been terrified of people being able to tell that something is there when you wear a buttplug with tight jeans! I'm worried the base of the plug will show through
Even when I wore tight underwear, it still wanted to slowly slide out... is that inevitable?
I want to eventually wear my plug in public, but I would rather not screw up and alert everyone

Fileboom Premium Account

stray79

Training is what worked when i was first required to wear plugs. Not only stretching my rectal muscles, but hugging the plug tightly to keep it in. i wasn't allowed panties and a few times was required to be plugged in public wearing a skirt or dress. That's when i would be so afraid of it falling out while in class or at work. lolol But that was after 5 or 6 months of training. So flexing your butt muscles, tightening and hugging the plug for as long as you can. It's an exercise you can do while driving, watching tv, etc. Even if you're not plugged, flexing a few times a day really helps!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

I understand very well the issues you're dealing with. Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged. Mistress has me wear a butt plug harness that is locked on to ensure that my butt plug stays securely inserted. Aside from my permitted bathroom breaks (3 quick breaks per day), my butt plug never comes out. Otherwise, get a few pairs of tight thongs- they also work pretty well to keep a butt plug where it belongs.

When a large plug just won't seem to slide in, I find it helpful to insert the plug as far as possible (hopefully near the bulge). When I'm at this point, I use the exact same muscles as having a bowel movement (that "pushing out" feeling). This opens up the anus a little extra bit, allowing a big butt plug to slide all the way in.

Best of luck!

Taryn's Slave

Fileboom Premium Account