Burning sensation with ball gag

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Calm down Prissy, I wasn't accusing you of lying. Maybe blowing things out of proportion, but not lying.
I guess I have been known for making things go boom. Literally and mindsettedly.

I've been in the lifestyle for 14 years.
14 years, and you don't think I am new to this?If I had been in it for fourteen years.... Maybe I wouldn't be so stubbron sometimes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

in my opinion everyone is capable of giving good advice.
Advice is a form of nostalgia, handed out by people with relative experience, who fish the memories out of the past, dust them off, and recycle them for more then they are worth.

I'm sure that when you get deeper in the life, you'll look back and realize that everything you've learned since this day, you've already known, you simply didn't realize it then...

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

I guess we are both not new. I thought we were.

Sorry Sparrow, Now I know, sir.

Relative to Sparrow, we are.

in my opinion everyone is capable of giving good advice.
Advice is a form of nostalgia, handed out by people with relative experience, who fish the memories out of the past, dust them off, and recycle them for more then they are worth.

I'm sure that when you get deeper in the life, you'll look back and realize that everything you've learned since this day, you've already known, you simply didn't realize it then...

That is very true. And experience does not have to always be direct, but experience through observation it is much the same in many aspects. Though there are some circumstance when you must actually be speaking from direct experience to give truly useful advice.

Referring to what you said about already knowing, but not realizing it, I agree with you whole heartedly. Makes me remember a few months ago when I realized how at home I felt with this lifestyle. Or at least what I've experienced. lol

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: