Burning sensation with ball gag

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm, well, when my master bought it he said there was another one that interested him, but this was apparently a really hard rubber ball and also way too large. The ball I have is the perfect size.

I've tried washing it, but it makes no difference; should I maybe try treating it with something, to see if that helps?

There's also another way to go about this, rather than trying to treat it with something, which could make the problem worse. It'd be better to find some way to keep your mouth that wide open and keep it that way for about the same amount of time you would have the actual gag in.

If there is pain, it is simply your muscles stretching.
If there is not, then the gag may have some sort of chemical or other substance that neither you nor your Master takes well to.

I would suggest following Sparrow's advice either way though. He's a moderator for a reason.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Prissy

I would suggest following Sparrow's advice either way though. He's a moderator for a reason.

Amuk, I have to say something here. Yes, Sparrow is a moderator for a reason. To keep this site empty of spam, and running smoothly. Knowledge of the topics at hand do help, but are not a neccessity of being a moderator.

I have seen mods on other sites, knowing nothing of some of the topics. But they are still moderating.

Now on a side note, Sparrow most definately does know what he is talking about, even if he purposely tries to scare the newer people.

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Amuk, I have to say something here. Yes, Sparrow is a moderator for a reason. To keep this site empty of spam, and running smoothly. Knowledge of the topics at hand do help, but are not a neccessity of being a moderator.

I have seen mods on other sites, knowing nothing of some of the topics. But they are still moderating.

Now on a side note, Sparrow most definately does know what he is talking about, even if he purposely tries to scare the newer people.

As I am well aware, Prissy. Though I'm sure his knowledge is part of the reason why he is a moderator.

Sparrow never tried to scare me. In fact, I haven't seen him do any such thing at all. Except maybe with you, if what you say is true.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

As I am well aware, Prissy. Though I'm sure his knowledge is part of the reason why he is a moderator.

Sparrow never tried to scare me. In fact, I haven't seen him do any such thing at all. Except maybe with you, if what you say is true.
If? IF? *Frowns* Why if? I got little sleep lasst night because of his statements. Second guessing if the burners were left one, or if some crazed maniac got lose and the police found me all tied up, etc, etc. My imagination was running so wild, I had problems sleeping much.

EDIT: I am sorry for sounds exasperated(?) but now I am confused.

Fileboom Premium Account