Bullying, torture, humiliation of women full BDSM!{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Caprice Capone - Tired from Torment

Description: We've got Caprice tightly roped to a column...just a small perch for her ass with legs spread...her eyes radiate the need for mercy...its been a long day for Caprice...unfortunately for her, this friction rig demands tight wraps and it leaves Caprice very immobile...the other thing is, we are all professional sadists...so if she was hoping for an easy last scene, we let her down with a smile on our faces...Feenix begins with a dragon's tail whip and our beloved jordanian hybrids...she moans, whines and screams her way through enduring his lashes to her tits and tummy...then it's clamps, pussy pumping and electricity on the thighs...Feenix gives her a good round of punishment for her lackadaisical attitude...as if her cuteness could see her spared...she takes her reward hard and quick with a furious orgasm finale..

Format: MP4
Duration: 12 Min
Size: 132 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: March 5, 2019 - Ariel X, Stephie Staar/Stephie makes Ariel Deepthroat a Dildo

Description: Ariel X can't get a break. She has so many babes hunting her down trying to find her so they can throat fuck her and humiliate her. Last time, it was Cheyenne Jewel, Today it's The beautiful, Stephie Staar. Stephie comes into Ariel's Room while she is sleeping and just as Stephie is tightening the last clip on the Ziptie, Ariel Awaken but it is too late. She is trapped with her hand bound. Stephie is able to have her way with Ariel. She spanks her ass until it's Red and then she uses Ariel's Throat for her amusement. Nothing would make Stephie Happier than if Ariel would expel all over herself so Stephie does rough throat fucking on Ariel. Unable to get the pee pee out, Stephie vows to come back for more revenge later. She won't know when or where but one thing is for certain, Ariel is going to get it again

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 495 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: September 6, 2018 - Mila Blaze, Rose Red/Mila Blaze Torments Rose Red with Strapon Dildo, Sybian, and Rough Sex

Description: Rose Red Tyrell is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Red's Mistress Mila Blaze wants her to endure constant orgasms. Why not start it off with the infamous sybian fucking machine, a favorite for our BDSM scenarios.

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 1040 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Sexy Vanessa in Dominating My Boy Toy

Description: This is scene is my Black Shade where I Dominate Wrexxx. Watch as I drag is half naked black body into my sex vault. First I ask him if he likes what I have on he better say yes. You see Wrexxx is going to be my boy toy and my slut in this set whether he likes it or not, I think he will. After he agrees to do anything for me its time to get black and busy. Watch as I have him lick and suck my big tits then I suck his long stiff cock. He has to eat me before he fucks me. He does. Then its time for titty fucking. Then I take a his black cum load right in my mouth. Domination has never been so good.

Duration: 26 Min
Size: 959 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: