Bullying, torture, humiliation of women full BDSM!{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Lick My Ass And Honey Pussy By Ana Clara And Slave Bianca

Description: Ana Cara, the blond dominatrix find her slave doing nothing instead of working, and she goes so upset, that only an abundant licking can help to calm her down. Bianca has a job now: she needs to lick her domina's tight asshole, and even her warm, wet pussy. Domina kneeling abowe the slaves head, like that Bianca can easily licking Clara. Bianca knows: she is good in lesbian games, licking deep and insistently, her round ass domina gets fast orgasm from the saves sedulous tongues.

Format: MP4
Duration: 24 Min
Size: 639 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Rapper Ho

Description: Every so often we make a film that is our actual lives. And this is one of those times! When Ariel was away on tour in November, she tweeted about her new-found love for rap music - and started using quite offensive language when she did so. In the twitter exchange that followed, she was her customary self when she is away from home- deliberately rude and provocative, in order to store up some punishment to be delivered when she finally got back. Of course, by the time she came home two weeks later, she suddenly didn't WANT the hairbrush punishment or the bastinado she had provoked, earned and desired.

This is the full story of what happened when she got back home and found me waiting for her with a drawer full of implements and a few ropes to tie her down. We started with an over-the-knee hairbrush spanking while we discussed the various offensive things she'd said to me while she was feeling safe and sound and a bit kink-deprived on tour. When her bottom was a nice glowing shade of cherry red, I tied her to the corners of the bed for further intellectual debates on the nature of her discourse and the appropriateness of her responses- not forgetting to remind her that she had, quite literally, asked for this!

It was fun to get back to doing bastinado again (which is one of my favourite things in the whole world, in case you didn't know). We've had to be very careful while Ariel's been recovering from a (non-shoot/kink-related) injury.

And it was also good fun to pick out the BIGGEST ball-gags in the Restrained Elegance kit cupboard for the day, too.

A good hard thrashing with the riding crop on the soles of Ariel's beautiful bare feet followed, interspersed with cropping her already-hot bottom and punctuated for variety with some stinging punishment with her least-favourite implement, the wooden hairbrush. (Which she claims I have nearly broken by spanking her with it and which I quite reasonably point out was broken not by my hand by by her bottom).

Duration: 24 Min
Size: 930 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download - 929.9 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

Title: Erotic Heritage Museum

Description: Happy New Year & Happy Holidays! In the spirit of giving I have stolen photos of the Erotic Heritage Museum opening and party from the HOF. Gord will simply have to punish me later. We had a great time playing for the party attendees! Many of those watching had never seen any sort of BDSM before. We certainly broke their cherries!!! My best to you all over this holiday season

Duration: 39 Min
Size: 529 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
PART 1
PART 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Kissing Real Family Press Your Tongue Deep Into My Mouth By Yasmin And Paulinha Alvez

Description: One new movie with real family kissing girls. Very nice to see how real family members kissing during all the time with deep kisses and real sexy long thounge. Press your tongue deep into my mouth, this is the motto of the movie today. Sexy family members who do that are even more better. amazing to see how two girls are able to kiss more then 30 minutes, do you could do that for real? i mean its real hard to kiss deep and strong for that long time. So do you like sexy girls are kissing? do you like real family kisses? Do you like brasilian babes? Then you should see that movie! Here are real famaily with deep and sexy kisses during the whole clip.

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 755 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: January 21, 2019 - Mimosa, Tommy Pistol, Mistress Kara, Max Cortes, Juan Lucho/BBW Mimosa Sacrifices Every Last Dread of Dignity

Description: Mimosa, like a flower, is buried up to her neck in cold sand on a mediterranean beach, but has her head covered with a bucket like beach garbage. Mistress Kara rips the bucket off to reveal Mimosa's dreadful hair bound into a leash. She delightfully waters this flower with a shower and yanks her from the sand by her leash. While Mimosa holds up buckets of ice cold water and the wind chills her large body, Mistress Kara beats her mercilessly.

Duration: 45 Min
Size: 1659 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sashkalegion

Title: Sadie Dawson - Damon Tests Sadie Hard

Description: Our Hollywood hottie, Sadie Dawson is back and takin on the big time with Dominant Damon Pierce...Sadie has proved to be tough, authentic and very orgasmic in our past shoots...she seems to sexualize bondage and discomfort...And Damon is determined to find that place where BDSM goes beyond just being a challenge and Sadie can lose herself in sensation...not every model can get there...each scene leaves Sadie tired and worn...Damon never lets up and ends the shoot with a one legged suspension...Sadie establishes herself as one of those models we can really begin to test in the realm of extreme bondage and BDSM...We hope to have her back soon for more.

Duration: 77 Min
Size: 836 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: January 22, 2019 - Christy Mack, Mark White/Christy Becomes Real

Description: This young super slut decides to crawl right out of your television after you are watching her do a strip tease...and suck your throbbing cock. And you quickly understand just why she is so sought after, after she puts your dick in her mouth. Christy works your cock like a well seasoned pro. Letting you give her a nice sticky facial. Look forward to much more of Christy over here at SO.

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 835 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account