Bukkake - Cum in mouth, cum on face!

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cindee
45af58c1d981b9e223058e7a9905680f.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Cindee
Video language: English

The trials and tribulations of the black man continue well into 2010. Being brought up as a good white girl I was taught to help out those who are in constant turmoil. If my parentls only knew that I took that philosophy and put my own sick and twisted spin on it then they'd shit bricks. I went online and read about rumors of weekly meetings with disgruntled black men who continue to get put down simply because of the the color of their skin. I had to put a stop to it so I put on the skimpiest outfit I had and made my way to the black lair where I was met with over nine feet of hanging black meat. After a hate-filled monologue by Jason Brown I went down the line teasing those big black dicks right before I was on my knees and my esophagus paid the price. I was getting even wetter as they verbally tore down white people as my mouth was going into overtime with their cocks deep in my mouth. My eyes couldn't stop tearing up which made my mascara run down my face and it wasn't too long before I was bent over and my uterus was tested like never before. Big black balls kept slapping my ass while my tight little mouth did its best to swallow the parade of big black dick before me. The bombardment of black jizz that hit my face from all directions seemed to never stop and I didn't want them to. It felt like I had just taken a shower but with black seed and my face and big white tits felt the brunt of it. I like to feel as if I made my contribution to improving race relations. If I didn't then at least I got a sore white pussy out of the deal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 562.7 MB
Download Cindee

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Amber Rayne
cef39568c7187219952c3a2971505a13.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Amber Rayne

I hope my petite white ass looks good enough for a gang of black guys with nothing to lose. My girlfriends introduced me to the power of black dick and now I'm going to get served up at a Interracial Blowbang buffet. Why exactly am I doing this? The black race has been shit on for centuries and the humanitarian whore in me thinks this has to end. Blacks have been called niggers, coons, and even porch monkeys but today you can call them "Amber Rayne's Black Jizz Soldiers". After hearing Tone Capone rap about his recent dealings with Whitey I came in and let my mouth do the talking. One after another I sucked the most black cock than I ever have. I'm as big an interracial sex slave as much as the next white girl but I got more than I bargained for this afternoon. The brood of brothas made mincemeat of my once tight fuck hole as I was bent over a trash can in this vile part of town. I knew I would get a downfall of black jizz but nothing got me ready for the hosing of goo I got. I still see black cock everywhere I go but that might be since my retinas were completely covered with it.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 707.0 MB
Download Amber Rayne

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Can one Swallow Sperm? 2
ddaf048624f3dbde5e8f40808e8a9f8a.jpg

Studio: GermanGooGirls.com

Oh yes, cute little Sabine. One- or actually, You- can. This sweet little girl, just turned 18, embarks on her first swallowing attempts with a good amount of success. Thank you for the support, Swallowqueen Betty. The little girls swallow and swallow- not a drop can go to waste- and not a drop does! Another work of genius from our producer John Thompson.

Duration: 12:27
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 747kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 85.7 MB
Download Can one Swallow Sperm? 2

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

petraX

Sexy Dani X gets a glazing! (2013)
60b50730c6e069de9fc4cd42c4370c96.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Dani
Genres: Bukkake

Boy oh Boy, sexy UK adult movie star Dani loves her cocks! Star of late-night Sky phone chats Dani is very much a favourite of ours, in that she asks US for shoots, not the other way round! Ever happy to get a stuffing, we onyl ask that she gets a little spunky on the way. Happy to oblige, Dani rocks!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 172.4 MB
Download Sexy Dani X gets a glazing! (2013)

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Imany
981d472450342388f1e5b1b71e3462b4.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bukkake, Group, All sex, Hardcore, French

voici Imany encore une petite nouvelle qui as besoin de payer ses impots , font chier , enfin heureusement cela nous amenes des nouvelles filles. Surtout si vous la voyez , ne l�ecouter pas , elle encaisse tres bien les grosses bites et meme 2 grosses dans sa chattes , par contre elle n'aime pas trop le sperme , et bien la elle est chez french-bukkake c'est donc Facials assurees , pour resumer , un bon encore un bon vide couilles avec bien sur nos habituer avec de bonnes bites

Format: flv
Duration: 45:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2048kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 700.2 MB
Download Imany

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Scarlett Monroe - Monster Facials
a00c750e782d5cb37a4308bb6a2ff95b.jpg

Genres: Scarlett Monroe

This girl loves to suck cock and she has all the right tools for it. She swoops down on the already hard cock like a hawk and takes it to the back of her throat and sucks while her huge tits swing back and forth. Then she titfucks it so lovingly. And, as she promises, she opens her eyes after a creamy facial.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3025kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 568.7 MB
Download Scarlett Monroe - Monster Facials

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Hope Howell - Monster Facials
22e66f3f5b37c5d44020d9c50ce7b661.jpg

Cast: Hope Howell

Hope is a sweet and wholesome girl with a beautiful smile and an insatiable oral fixation. She starts by getting naked and masturbating with her pink vibrator, which doesn't leave her pussy throughout the shoot. This girl can fit a fat cock all the way down her throat over and over again, and she loves to talk dirty waiting for her frosty facial reward.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3025kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 564.9 MB
Download Hope Howell - Monster Facials

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Das Sperma-Schluck-Luder
53fe920d231ef5ee96061eca65c89827.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bukkake, Double Anal Penetration, Double Penetration
Video language: German

Die nimmersatte Manga, ist so ein gieriges Fick- und Spermaluder, das 30 Schwnze ihr noch zu wenig waren. Manga! Du bist ein durchgeknalltes Spermaluder, aber wir lieben dich!

Duration: 1:00:50
Video: 704x396, AVC (H.264), 1242kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 624.7 MB
Download Das Sperma-Schluck-Luder

Fileboom Premium Account