Budget BDSM

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This, I like. :)

I've made three of these spreaders, in different lengths and more complex one (it has eye screws for wrists, ankles and another for rope, that gets a lot of use. The people at The local Home Depot think I'm a real handy guy, constantly building stuff....

A couple of (well-sanded) two by fours, two saw-horse brackets, a carpet sample or two, a few nails and staples - Presto! An Excellent spanking/whipping bench you can build in less than an hour.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I discovered that you can use pretty much anything if used properly. I was tied and getting my pussy whipped once and it hurt but not enough for me to be unhappy, just uncomfortable, and I found out later it was just a clean sock. Thankfully I was blindfolded so it wasn't at all funny at the moment, but later on i giggled. I suppose this won't work for everybody but it will if you are incredibly sensitive and easily marked like I am! :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

subspace

My very favorite toy is one of my cheapest at just $14 and can be bought at any drugstore and stored anywhere in you house without needing to explain.
Its my best BOB and is absolutely evil the hands of a Master/Top. It is just the right size to be used in multiple areas and the vibration is different, its more of a thump than that crazy hummingbird vibration that is usually over-stimulating.

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• mass.jpg
    mass.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 203

A couple of (well-sanded) two by fours, two saw-horse brackets, a carpet sample or two, a few nails and staples - Presto! An Excellent spanking/whipping bench you can build in less than an hour.

Ditto here... except I used wood screws to attach the legs to the brackets for easy dismantling & storage. Eye bolts through each of the four legs keep a wiggling subbie in place. Carpet, or in my case, upholstery pads the cross piece. The most expensive piece was the pair of brackets. Under $20 for everything, and the dividends are endless.

Note to those who may consider this: do some measuring of your sub vs. the sawhorse legs first, especially if they're to bend over it (as opposed to riding it lengthwise). You want them to be able to stay put, be able to balance themselves and not feel like they're being cut in half. Especially if you leave them there for any extended period of time.

Follow up to the dowel rod suggestion: make sure its diameter is, at a minimum, the size of a quarter or half dollar. ESPECIALLY if you plan to use it for any kind of suspension.

Safety first.

Fileboom Premium Account