Brutal Female Humiliation & Domination Scenes

Gorod126

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

d8fdefeb18502fba35a8b11280098e96.jpg

Genres: Scat, Piss, Vomit, Human Toilet, Shit Eating, Мature
Video language: German

We travelled through whole Europe and
met a lot of horny people with which I stood in front of the camera. We produced our videos with very pretty as well
as ugly girls and boys. I kissed the girls, worked with their tits, boozed their pee, ate their shit and fucked into their
asses until the shit came out. I fingered their assrosettes for crap and they pissed and crapped into my mouth,
smeared their whole dirt into my face and onto my body, so I came a few hundred times very horny. From a few girls
I was allowed to pull their dirty panties over my head and smelled the fragrance of pee and shit. Everytime it's
a special highlight, when such a randy scat slut shits her enema into my cakehole.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1390kbps
Audio: 125kbps

FM.gif

File size: 223.1 MB
Download ScatExtreme Jan 21, 2011

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Gorod126

69 Scenes Lesbian Orgies Scene 3

a573f4fd388bc539966b23864e86d1f7.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DominatrixAnnabelle
Cast: Annabelle
Genres: Femdom, Mistress, Dominatrix, Domme, Goddess, Madame, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave
Video language: English

Today, Ms. torturing their slaves in the forest, does it impartially with them all he wants.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps

FM.gif

File size: 786.8 MB
Download Torture for submissive slaves

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Gorod126

Beyond Reality 2 Anal Expedition Scene 5

475c40b5fe0882e53026260d980e2e3d.jpg

Genres: Femdom, Mistress, Dominatrix, Domme, Goddess, Madame, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave

Gorgeous mistress was carpeted holiday in the fresh air, she prepared for her slaves unforgettable torture from which they will be delighted!

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps

FM.gif

File size: 794.5 MB
Download Fantasies Mrs. Annabelle

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Gorod126

Boss Bitches 18 Massive Destruction Scene 1

dbb9370eddc86c7a6542c794c4160578.jpg

Genres: emdom, Mistress, Dominatrix, Domme, Goddess, Madame, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Slave

The judge handed down the sentence is not true, and now he will be punished by the peerless Mrs.

Duration: 18:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5077kbps

FM.gif

File size: 745.8 MB
Download The punishment judges

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Gorod126

Last edited:

Gorod126

Boss Bitches 18 Massive Destruction Scene 3

f5e99df3a6a276bfe169ac468b52f223.jpg

A mean bitch Dominatrix all decked out in latex, ready to put you in your place! You lowly filth, bow before this bitch-goddess! You will learn her ways, you will beg for her stinging hot wax to be dripped onto your bound scrotum! You will long for her to use her massive strap on and punish your worthless hole! You will long to be her slave!

Duration: 39:25
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

FM.gif

File size: 370.5 MB
Download Fraulein Mina - My Rubber Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Gorod126

Boss Bitches 26 Assive Invasion Scene 1

97a3ac2316c554152821c5a9c5f9bf34.jpg

Busty mistress punish slave strap-on, she handled it well lubricated ass and put in there until the very end of the strap-on!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps

FM.gif

File size: 614.6 MB
Download From slave to the fireplace

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Gorod126

Boss Bitches 26 Assive Invasion Scene 2

f48115bb67d0522be5c568f4776fa4ab.jpg

Genres: Femdom

Lick my feet, lick my shoes while I read a book and lick a lollipop. She does like to lick ? and suck ? and bite.
A little more brutal than some others. She inflicts real pain punching and kicking and slapping. She seems to love doubling him over in pain.
The tattooed foot gives her away. She likes to take pain as well as give it. And she wears her tats like badges. Down first to bra and panties, you know they wont stay on for long.
He just cant know if she will suck or bite. How much pain can one pair of balls take. She does seem to enjoy sucking, though. Lollipops and lollicocks.

Duration: 34:00
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps

FM.gif

File size: 395.3 MB
Download Blond MILF Hottie (2013)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Gorod126

Boss Bitches 26 Assive Invasion Scene 3

7325a090a6bc08bca53bcf648a8ff3bd.jpg

Cast: Alice & Benson
Genres: HandJob, FemDom

Family Game night is here....and the whole Family sits down for a good old fashioned Game of Monopoly. Mom,
Dad, alice & Sonny are all playing. After a few rounds of Monopoly....alice gets bored....and suggests that they have a "Family Jerkfest"
instead. The guys protest!!! Sonny has a big Date later on....and Dad just wants to play Monopoly, and watch the Football game later.
The Girls, however, are insistent....and Mom reminds the boys about something...."Look here guys.....remember.....We have the Pussies....so
we make the rules!!!". Mom is right. The boys reluctantly pull down their pants and prepare to be Humiliated and Beaten-Off.....by the Girls.
To start the Family Jerkfest....Mom Jerks Dad....and alice Jerks Her Brother, Sonny. After a while....Mom decides they should switch it up....so
alice Jerks Her Dad.....while Mom Jerks Sonny. Mom and Daughter Masturbate the boys....until the boys both ejaculate for them....at which
point, Mom tells everybody to get cleaned up for Dinner....She has a Pot Roast in the oven.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 312kbps

FM.gif

File size: 709.8 MB
Download Alice & Benson

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Gorod126

Boss Bitches 27 Scene 1

0efa86e7f8392a82c8defb4d8ce86b48.jpg

Genres: Femdom, HandJob, Milking Table, Abandon Forced Orgasm, Domination, FootJob, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction

You’re about to witness one of the MOST dominate females I’ve ever filmed. Mistress Eve’s slave is bound to the hickory wood MILKING bench. The slave dons a sight restrictive mask and his wrists and ankles have been fitted with genuine leather restraints. The arms and legs are padlocked securely to the black bench. The ample 9 inch cock is totally at the Mercy of Mistress Eve. That’s not good. She worships the LARGE erection, from the shaft to the bulbis head. With graphic detail, she describes her love of large penis while stroking and teasing the plus sized Pole with her tiny hands. However, it wasn’t enough to dominate the DICK, she wanted ABSOLUTE control. Cum or die. She fastens a leather belt around the slave’s neck and begins choking the life out of him. While NO air passages through his lungs, she continues stroking the dick. She can’t believe how hard it is … UNREAL! Whenever she loosens the ligature the slave loudly gasps for AIR! He really can’t breathe. The air constriction has caused a raging ERECTION. Eve wants the SEMEN from the sizable cock. She begins demanding the creamy man batter. While forcefully choking and stroking the helpless slave, the rock hard ERECTION begins shooting out tons of CUM. The sight of the SEMEN caused Eve to tighten the noose even more. MORE cum came out! She drains the testicles bone dry. When the noose is loosened the slave violently fights to take in air. Still, she’s not done. With drops of CUM still inside the COCK, she savagely beats and slaps the dick mercilessly. The slaves screams whiles his body violently jerks about. This is one of the MOST intense POST ORGASM Milkings ever captured on film!

Duration: 16:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 93kbps

FM.gif

File size: 158.4 MB
Download How does it feel to be Suffocated and FORCED to ejaculate?

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: