Brutal Cock Tortures | My Poor Eggs | Ballbusting

VikKing707

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Needs

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Goddess Brianna Beach
Genres: Barefoot,Taboo,Footjobs,Cumshot,Foot Smelling,Toe Sucking,MILF,Foot Worship
Video language: English

Goddess Brianna Beach arrives home from work with her feet aching. Her stepson offers to massage her feet. She declines but he insists. Brianna relents and allows the young man to massage her feet. He is so loving and attentive in caressing his 's feet that Brianna believes he must have some other motive. She expects him to ask for money or permission to do something out of the ordinary.

The same scenario plays out the next afternoon when Brianna comes home from work. This time the young man offers more than a massage as he kisses, licks and nibbles on stepmom's toes. She is surprised at her stepson's actions, but also delightfully impressed with his prowess. Goddess Brianna is enjoying the attention and cannot overlook the rising bulge in stepson's shorts. Feeling that they've made a special connection today, she invites him to drop his shorts. The young man eagerly complies and continues sucking her toes while she strokes him with the other foot. Goddess Brianna plays the part of teacher when she grasps the boy's rod with both feet and strokes him skillfully to a magnificent end

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4266kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 529.6 MB

Download Needs

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

VikKing707

Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush (2019)

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

Download Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush (2019)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Whipping, Extreme Domination, High Heels

This slave that I own will do I say! He is not even into feet or pain or anything- he is just into ME. I can get him to do literally anything, and on top. This is not some BS stuff I'm making up just to sell clips, either. This is a real slave situation where I'm in total control over this loser . Bella is hanging out with me at Mean Girl Manor today so I let her have a crack at my slave just for fun. She says she wants to whip him. I know he's not "into" that- but I don't give a flying fuck. It is my , and if Bella wants to whip him, it is MY decision as to whether he will be whipped or not- not his! So of course, I let my bestie Bella whip the fuck out of him as much as she wants- just to "show off" how much he will suffer for me, basically.
He of course has no right to intercede on his own behave because he is MY property- totally. I just relax, prop my feet up on his back as if he where a fucking human footstool and enjoy watching Bella have her way with him. I even make him thank Bella for beating him!

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18422kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Princess Beverly & Princess Bella

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Last edited:

VikKing707

London River

Cast: D. Arclyte, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Vibrator, CBT, Whipping, Dildo gag, Ball gag

It's been two years since London first started working with Insex and OT has decided she deserves an Anniversary gift. He ordered flowers for her and when the delivery guy, D. Arclyte arrives OT decides that he'd make a good addition to London's anniversary gift. OT and Matt leave D. Arclyte bound in the studio for London to find. She first punishes D. Arclyte for delivering her flowers that have clearly seen better days. She then uses chopsticks and castration bands to contort his cock in ways a cock was never meant to be. London then decides that she wants to play a little rougher with her new toy. She has him in stocks with his cock and balls tied to the floor. He is made to stand on sharp bottle caps that she presses his feet down harder onto just to hear him grown a bit louder. She continues hurting him with whipping and punching until she is starting to feel satisfied, but she hasn't finished with him yet. London knows from experience how fun a fucking machine in the ass can be, but she decides to change things up and hook D.'s head to the end of the machine. Traditionally at Insex this is the method used to make a blowjob machine but London decides to fit him with a special gag that turns D.'s face into the perfect fucking machine. She uses his face to get her off and leaves him drenched in her squirt.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 841.0 MB

Download London River

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

Princess Chanel

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Spitting, FNM, Fetish

I never get used to the fact that these guys are so pathetic. I mean how can you just spit in someone's face and they ACTUALLY ENJOY IT. I think it has something to do with the fact that a hot girl would never kiss them so they get the next best thing a spit in the FACE, HAHA. Its MY spit, and I'm still disgusted by it. I even tell him to his face how gross he is and he even agrees with me! OMG he really is a loser. I wonder If it's even possible to say anything that would offend him or hurt his feelings..? He's probably been called every name in the book LOL. I'm just going to sit here and spit in his ugly face til I get tired of it. Then I'll send him home, not allowing him to clean up of course.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18513kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 892.9 MB

Download Princess Chanel

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

London River

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 721.8 MB

Download London River

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

VikKing707

ScissorSit Goddess!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Pixel Pixie
Genres: Femdom, Face Sitting, Smother, Human Furniture, Scissorhold, Ass Grinding, Humiliation, G-String, Body Oil

Pixel Pixie applies a masterfully placed Prolonged Face Smother in one of her tiniest G-Strings of her collection. Forced to take whatever breaths he can manage from the underside of her perfect ass, Pixel's face seat struggles out of her tight Facesit once early to her disdain."Oh Come on!" Pixel says disapprovingly, shoving her slave's face back into its rightful place hard. There he must remain as she games, swaying to and fro with the smooth action of her videogame! As her ass massages his face with her weight, it's incredible just how long her slave manages to stay breathless under her Smother Wear. "Stay still! Let me enjoy MY GAME!" Pixel exclaims while nailing him with some Hard Face Thrusting Punishment!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 977.5 MB

Download ScissorSit Goddess!

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: