breast ties?

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When I tell you I've seen no damage from breasts tied over and over again, there'll be somebody that proves me wrong.

Tied correctly, for pain play and not for torture, it's fine.

If tied to tightly, so that they turn purple and blue and grey.... you've got trouble

Tied for suspension, don't expect them to retain their shape or look. Your inner breast tissue defines how your breasts are shaped. Damage it and you change their appearance.

A simple breast harness, or tied so that they plump up, get tight, and sensitive for a limited time, is fine. But I've read everything I could about breast bondage cause I like breasts. I can tie them up, put them in a harness
I love to hurt my sub, but I also care about her and don't want to harm her in any way. If your Dom is like that, then you're in good hands.

But like a said, anybody can take it to the point of damage.

I'm hoping other females will be able to address this with their personal experience.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

RS1981

Obviously there's some basic dangers involving circulation, however I think there's a possibility that everyone is different. But from experience with my pet, she's tied hers until they turn a light shade of purple and they're perfectly fine. Of course doing it to that point too frequently without giving the breast tissue time to heal would most likely lead to permanent damage. I'm certainly not an expert on bondage because I'm still learning myself, so take what I say with a grain of salt and do your own research. My advice would be, with any bondage safety, if it feels cool to the touch or goes past tingly to completely numb, stop immediately. Damage probably won't happen for at least an hour according to a site I just found, although I wouldn't leave anyone in that kind of bondage for that long without some major monitoring, just for the sake of being cautious.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sir Vicarious

I agree totally with rs, be safe, do research and find out what you need to know.

Keep in mind also the type of rope/ equipment and the style your going for, some ropes are harsher than others, and some styles are meant to be tight and restrictive, others are meant to remind the sub that they are there. Some styles are meant to be used for minutes, some for hours.

Here is a good basic article on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_bondage

Also, since you called it breasts ties, I am unsure if your also talking about things like nipple clamps, etc. Something to keep in mind is clamps, clips etc. they can restrict blood flow to a great degree if not used properly. they CAN and will cause damage if not used properly.

Here is an article I wrote for another bdsm website. It is basically about clips etc, but it has alot of additional information too.

Clips, clamps and clothespins
AKA. Becareful with the dangely bits.

First rule in ANY sex play (whether bdsm or not) ‘Safe and Consensual’. It is generally the Dom’s responsibility to maintain safety during a scene, but, in reality, it is up to both the dom and the sub to know and understand the type of play for that day, the safety concerns, and to ensure the safety of all during play.

In the case of Clips, clamps and clothespins , they create the erotic sensations of pain. They do this by cutting off the circulation, then the subsequent pain from restored blood flow. However when left in place too long, or placed where they can crush or damage tissue (see safety section), congratulations, You have just managed to create a medical emergency for your sub.

Clamping Techniques - Safety and Tips

• Placement:
Never clamp flesh near to dense blood vessels. Clamping blood vessels will damaging nerves, or internal structures, of the penis in men, and the clitoral hood in women. Nerve damage is serious and likely permanent. It may also cause lifelong pain and suffering. A Pinch in the wrong place can erotically change You forever, and not for the better.

• Timing
Don’t allow any device (clips, clamps etc) to remain in place longer than 15 minutes maximum! The whole idea of clamping is creating erotic point pain (pain in one spot). This happens the blood flow starts recirculating, thus IMO there is no real reason to have them longer than 15 minutes. Plus the longer they are one, the possibility of creating blood clots etc. increases. Remember this is suppose to be fun... DO NOT cause irreparable damage!

• Timing - how to
How can you remember to remove/ reapply the clips. Well What I have is a special watch. I bought it from Harris communications (www.harriscomm.com). They make all types of items for deaf and hard of hearing individuals. Why is this watch so special? It has a stopwatch that can be set on an infinite loop, and when it counts down to 0, it vibrates (IE: it counts from 15 minutes to 0, vibrates, then resets at 15 minutes and so on). I prefer this to noise, as I tend to have my subs blindfolded, and I tend to be as silent as possible (adds to anticipation IMO). Since it has a fairly strong vibration, it is hard to miss, even in noisy areas.

• Keep it clean
Never use any ANY toy on more than one submissive, or in the instance of clothespins don't use it for clothes, then on a person. Sterilize all toys thoroughly! Also, beyond being gross switching between anal play and any other orifice with ANY toy is very unhygienic. For tips on how to sterilize, see this link and do a web search -> HTTP://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Sterilization.

• Going homemade
If you use homemade clips/ clamps keep in mind they weren't designed to clamp your nipples. Thus they can cause damage. Consider weakening the springs (y bending the clothespins open to beyond their normal range). Also the gripping end can be wrapped in cloth to make it a bit softer, and cut down on the chance of splinters and blood clots etc.

• blood flow
Clips, clamps and clothespins all restrict the blood flow. So watch carefully for skin discoloration and/ or color change. Remember 10 minutes max. If the skin turns purple gets cold or hot etc. that is a serious sign of trouble, release the clamp etc. immediately. Remember safety, sane and consensual.

Clamping Techniques - When and where

When I think of clamping toys I think of using them on the breast, they are called nipple clamps after all, but to be honest you can use clamps, with care, on any area of the body where you can pinch a fold of skin, for example: labia, inner thighs, between toes and fingers, scrotum, and along the shaft of a penis. Also I have said before, be inventive, take the clamp etc. and make it your own. From this point forward, I shall be referring to clips, clamps and clothespins etc. as clamps.

So the first step, as with any toy is to know your clamp. As a general rule, always Select your torture toys carefully. By doing this, you take an important step in keeping bdsm play safe. Concerning clamps, doing this will alleviate at least some of the danger involved in clamping dangley bits.

Clamping Techniques - Types of Toys

Wooden Clothespins:
pro: common clamping device, easily obtainable
pro: inexpensive
pro: no need to sterilize between playmates, just throw away when done.
pro: comes in all sizes and shapes, see which fits your needs best
con: not adjustable. overstretch them to fit your specific needs
con: can be harsh on sensitive areas, and not strong enough for others
con: doesn't generally sterilize well

Plastic Clothespins:
pro: common clamping device, easily obtainable
pro: inexpensive
pro: easily sterilized, thus reusable
con: not adjustable. overstretch them to fit your specific needs
con: can be harsh on sensitive areas, and not strong enough for others
con: generally, in my opinion, plastic clothespins are of inferior quality, when compared to a good wooden clothespin. Thus the spring is (generally) of poor quality.

Heavy-duty paper clips, Medical Clamps, and Store-bought Clamps (not nipple clips/ clamps. Store bought clamps designed for other things and bdsm play, but used as such):
pro: depending on the type, can last for a long time
pro: cost varies, some inexpensive, some are expensive.
con: heavy duty paper clips and the others may not have enough adjustment. Thus too much pinch for their own good.
con: depending on type can be harsh on sensitive areas

nipple clamps etc.:
pro: easily adjustable, designed for bdsm play, so
con: cost varies, some inexpensive, some are expensive.

alligator clamps etc.:
pro: found at any auto parts store
con: relatively inexpensive
pro: cost varies, some inexpensive, some are expensive.
con: alligator clips may not have enough adjustment. Thus too much pinch for their own good.
con: most all types are harsh on sensitive areas

Fileboom Premium Account

ickle_cat

hey, my dom has been asked to do some more intense breast bondage on a female sub. this sub is very experienced and so requires a fairly high level of pain to really enjoy the play.

my dom used some bondage on her breasts before as part of a suspension (he wrapped the rope around her chest over and under her breasts causing them to be restricted and tied the suspension point above her chest so she was suspended on her back and had additional support from a harness he created around her hips).

i believe the type of play he would like to employ is suspension using the breasts as a main load-bearing area. speaking to her last night, she was concerned about tissue damage causing misshapen breasts in a long-term way.

does anybody know how/why this could happen, how to avoid it and any other advice about this from personal experience?

thanks x

Fileboom Premium Account