branding

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Also regarding what Stanley said- it isn't only a matter of faith. What if something happens to him? Maybe something his fault (leaving you, getting incarcerated, etc), or maybe he gets in an accident and ends up a vegetable. Of course any decent future partner would understand that you don't want to forget him, but early on, before they know all that, the brand would be a kind of scary turn off for them, and even later, it would probably make it harder for you to move on.

Also, what if you're not into kink after a couple years?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

didnt relizie that u could stop having a particular kink. (thought it was kinda hard wired) that is deffently somthing to think about. know odds are not in our favor and i think about that alot but we are both determined to make it work. we will think about tatto. only problum with that is that my master likes me to have hair down there. though he liked it when i shaved it into a heart so maybe we could use that and just maintain it real good. colar thing also sounds like a good idea. thx 4 all u guys help on everything btw :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

Tattoos have the advantage that they can be removed (although it's expensive) or colored over and turned into something else.

Some kink seems to be hardwired, while other kink is software. I don't have anywhere near the stripper fetish I used to have years ago. And people occasionally get burned out on it and want to take time off from it. Having kids can really complicate kink so many couples put it on the shelf for a while. And couples can develop incompatible kinks. What if he develops a really strong interest in something extreme like scat and you don't?

Having said all of that, kink, when it's done right, can be very strengthening to a relationship. It can teach communication skills. A lot of vanilla relationships fall apart because of unspoken power struggles, and kink makes power exchange explicit, which allows the power issues to be discussed and negotiated. Kinksters are generally willing to explore their partner's sexual desires, which generally produces higher relationship satisfaction. So a kinky relationship at your age might be a little more likely to succeed than a vanilla relationship (just at a guess--I doubt there's any research on this). So take the doom-saying with a grain of salt. We just want to make sure you two are being realistic about your relationship--most young people aren't.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Also, regarding piercings- I have no idea what you already have, but let's assume you have just "normal" ear piercings. You could get a high cartilage piercing with a special piece of jewellery. Out of the way, won't effect a job, heals over, and if you're worried about a clit piercing being bad for sex, it won't.

And what sebby said about tattoos. So much easier to deal with than scars.

Fileboom Premium Account

i havnt even got my ears pierced lol. im a wimp when it comes to piercing. also cause other than a owernship mark we both like to be fairly naterral. tho some form of pericing may ba a good idea. how much does it hurt? the clit idea concerns my master so dont think we will be doing that. but in other places does it hurt a whole lot? @subastion i do think ur right about better comunication and better relationship in general. i had alot of issues iinolving beging scared of people particularly men. but supirily giving control to my master helps us not have to deal with that. it feels so much better to not have to be in charge of life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ladygenuine

Afraid of a piercing but considering branding?!? I have been branded, very small mind you, and it hurts like a mother! Any kind of piercing hurts for like a second unless it gets infected. Nipples and clit actually feel kind of nice. Tattoos hurt at first then it's like a deep massage. That's just my pain reaction mind you, it may not be typical, but personally I find that particular pain orgasmic. Tattooing that is, and to a lesser extent piercing.
Anyway if your shying away from getting your ears pierced branding is much much more painful. And the risk of infection is astronomically higher.

Fileboom Premium Account