Branding

needlefreak33

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I haven't used any form of branding/scarification in my S/M play so far but it a scarification is something I'd do for my Mistress if it's something She desired of me.

I have one scarification so far that was done by a well known member of the body modification community but it's for purely aesthetic value.

They can be a very nice aesthetic piece or a symbol of ownership. You just have to make sure that you have your branding/scarification done by someone that knows what they're doing and that you know how to properly care for it.

If you'd like some more information, I can give you some links to help you out some more.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

pepeluism

I have brands on both of my ass cheeks, a small brand at the base of the penis and some cigarette burns on my shaft and testicles.

They all hurt a lot when they happened and for a few weeks afterwards. The key is close, daily care. You can get an infection very easily. At the first sign of infection, go to the doctor.

Yes, they have seen it all. Even a guy branded with a cow's iron.

Fileboom Premium Account

I'm all for tattoos (I have several myself and am planning another one)... I dont know if I could handle branding though. I think when done properly, it can be quite lovely. I just dont think I could personally handle it.

Jey - I dont think branding is any more damaging than a tattoo. It's just a personal choice.

Sparrow - I dont know much about branding. What do you mean by "open flame" branding? are there different types?

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I'm all for tattoos (I have several myself and am planning another one)... I dont know if I could handle branding though. I think when done properly, it can be quite lovely. I just dont think I could personally handle it.

Jey - I dont think branding is any more damaging than a tattoo. It's just a personal choice.

Sparrow - I dont know much about branding. What do you mean by "open flame" branding? are there different types?

open flam branding is where a molded piece of metal is heated via an flame, and then pressed into bare flesh... similar to what used to be done to cows and horses.
while i am unsure if i would actually go as far as to brand a slave, i do implore the use of tattoo's, and i do know slaves who have been branded, and have beautiful brands prominently displayed, i don't judge them or their masters for the choice they've chose to display such loyalty and devotion.

Fileboom Premium Account

pepeluism

open flam branding is where a molded piece of metal is heated via an flame, and then pressed into bare flesh... similar to what used to be done to cows and horses.
while i am unsure if i would actually go as far as to brand a slave, i do implore the use of tattoo's, and i do know slaves who have been branded, and have beautiful brands prominently displayed, i don't judge them or their masters for the choice they've chose to display such loyalty and devotion.

I have those types of brands. Yes, they are more dangerous than a tatoo, but not to the extreme some people think. You just have to take care of them.

To me, being branded has a lot to do with the fact that I am just a thing to keep track of. I was tied and my mistress didn't care how much it hurt. She just did it because I'm part of her stable. The sub-space I reached every time I was branded was unbelievable.

Fileboom Premium Account