Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by serodio, Oct 7, 2009.

1. serodio

serodio Banned

I'm wondering how many of us play with brands? I spoke with a friend the other day who had brandings/scarification, which she did as a spiritual identity.

I'll mess around with rope welds, or stripes, but I stay away from anything enduring, brands would definitely fall into that.
  2. needlefreak33

needlefreak33 New Member

I haven't used any form of branding/scarification in my S/M play so far but it a scarification is something I'd do for my Mistress if it's something She desired of me.

I have one scarification so far that was done by a well known member of the body modification community but it's for purely aesthetic value.

They can be a very nice aesthetic piece or a symbol of ownership. You just have to make sure that you have your branding/scarification done by someone that knows what they're doing and that you know how to properly care for it.

If you'd like some more information, I can give you some links to help you out some more.
  3. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

I have brands on both of my ass cheeks, a small brand at the base of the penis and some cigarette burns on my shaft and testicles.

They all hurt a lot when they happened and for a few weeks afterwards. The key is close, daily care. You can get an infection very easily. At the first sign of infection, go to the doctor.

Yes, they have seen it all. Even a guy branded with a cow's iron.
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

i tend to work with tattoos more then scarification. although, im not opposed to open flame branding, ive seen some beautiful brands on slaves.
  5. master jey

master jey Moderator

i love scarifications
    i am i don't like seriously and permanantly damaging people
  6. I'm all for tattoos (I have several myself and am planning another one)... I dont know if I could handle branding though. I think when done properly, it can be quite lovely. I just dont think I could personally handle it.

Jey - I dont think branding is any more damaging than a tattoo. It's just a personal choice.

Sparrow - I dont know much about branding. What do you mean by "open flame" branding? are there different types?
  7. vanilla137

vanilla137 New Member

I don't have a very high pain threshold-my tattoo was almost more than I could handle, so I dont think I would handle being branded...unless I was under serious anasthetic!!! The thought does intrigue me though. What types of branding are there?
  8. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

open flam branding is where a molded piece of metal is heated via an flame, and then pressed into bare flesh... similar to what used to be done to cows and horses.
    while i am unsure if i would actually go as far as to brand a slave, i do implore the use of tattoo's, and i do know slaves who have been branded, and have beautiful brands prominently displayed, i don't judge them or their masters for the choice they've chose to display such loyalty and devotion.
  9. What kind of tattoos do you use on your slaves?
  10. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

I have those types of brands. Yes, they are more dangerous than a tatoo, but not to the extreme some people think. You just have to take care of them.

To me, being branded has a lot to do with the fact that I am just a thing to keep track of. I was tied and my mistress didn't care how much it hurt. She just did it because I'm part of her stable. The sub-space I reached every time I was branded was unbelievable.
  11. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Remember that burn wounds may not heal as intended. Parts will heal as a raised patch of skin, other places will heal to a silvery line that doesn't raise.

If your intention is words, or an elaborate design, you're probably going to be better-off with a tattoo.
  12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I use a small tribal sparrow, with a SR# to identify all of my slaves. its the defining moment when a sub becomes a slave to receive the mark of no only their commitment to me as their master, but of my commitment to them, symbolizing a bond that will link us together for life.
  13. bigwillmanc

bigwillmanc New Member

i would hate to get burnt with a flame or by a cigarette, that just dosnt turn me on, i like pain but definatly not that extreem, for me that is too much, what drugs were you on when you let your mistress do that to you?
  14. Will - Pepeluism didn't say anything about being on any drugs. Being marked by ones Master or Mistress is an intense emotional and physical thing that one enters in to willingly.
  15. meripa

meripa Member

The most important thing is to keep the brandings clean!!

I have brandings on my ass, above my vagina and cigarette burns on my nipples
    And I never regreted them!:)