Boyfriend with questions

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

lookingtolearn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, me again. My girlfriend has been really enjoying the things we have tried, I mean I don't want to toot my own horn, but I don't think I've ever left someone unsatisfied, but this is crazy, the orgasms she's been having are insane, a few of them knocked her unconscious, the first time I freaked out and frantically tried CPR on her. We've done spanking sort of stuff, some stuff with her clit, some stuff with her breasts and nipples, and some humiliation, among other things. She really gets off on moderate amounts of pain, humiliation and domination. She wants to be dominated more and humiliated more, I read a topic about making her go out in public in a mini skirt and no panties. So what about a micro or mini skirt with either no panties, a thong or a g-string. Make her walk up a lot of stairs, pick up a lot of dropped items and stuff like that. Are there any other suggestions like that, that I can make her do?

So far I've thought of making her do things like all the chores in only an apron or in other little outfits, I pick out for her, and have her do things in outfits with dresses or skirts that I can play with her while there's company. I also found some butt plug and dildo vibrators that have remote controls, that she seemed to be really interested in. I've been thinking of making her go around with them inside her and turning them on at certain times, when I told her the idea, well we didn't leave the house again until the next day. Does anyone know how I would work with them to do that? Thanks a lot.

P.S. I'm really happy she suggested this, I'm really enjoying this, and I've mostly gotten over the uncomfortableness and am really enjoying myself. Also, as gay as this may sound, I've never felt closer to anyone. Thanks for all the help so far.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sluttysub

Also, as gay as this may sound, I've never felt closer to anyone.

No, that doesn't sound bad at all, in fact, it's fantastic! I am not yet living the lifestyle (trying to get my husband to come around) but from everything I have learned so far, there is such a high level of trust, respect, and communication in a D/s relationship that it tends to bring the two closer together. This is a good thing! :)

I think the suggestions you gave about chores in certain outfits are great. (or at least I would enjoy something along those lines, lol). The remote control toys are also a fantastic idea. Think about it, the two of you could be out to dinner, alone or with friends, and you could use that remote throughout the evening. She of course, would have to retain control so she doesn't have a screaming orgasm in the middle of the resturant. When you got home, you could have quite a lovely scene together. ;) The mini skirt and no panties is also a good one.

I'm glad to see you have been able to welcome this change to your relationship and that you are enjoying it so well. I can only hope my husband takes to it so well! :)

Good luck and have fun!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

Looking, I'm glad things are going so well for you. But, as a gay man, I'd appreciate it if you didn't deride things as being 'gay'. It's insulting to gays and lesbians.

lol sebastian I was going to say exactly the same thing but you beat me too it! (you sneaky, sneaker you hehehe)
EDIT: except I'm not a gay man. I wasn't going to say that.

Boyfriend guy I'm real glad you posted again and with your progress! Its a heartwarming tale.
Honestly, why don't they even make hallmark movies about bdsm/ master & slave relationships? I would buy that shit

Really quick, not all vibrating plugs or toys are created equal. Some of them are really quiet and some are REALLY INCREDIBLY LOUD, especially when you sit down on a wooden chair or they press against a pair of jeans. Keep than in mind when you a. buy them and b. take them into a public place.
I dunno, maybe the humiliation of potentially being caught because of the sound will drive your girlfriend wild. I know I was excited/horrified.
More humiliating public things (which I love dearly):
-fingering her while you drive. Only do this if you are no joke an awesome driver, dont get a big head
-using her panties as a gag and then making her wear those same panties when you go out afterwards
-no bra with a sheer shirt
-no bra with a sheer shirt in the rain
-nipple clamps under her shirt out to dinner. This might actually be unsafe, I'm not sure how long you can wear clamps..
-breast bondage underneath a shirt
-writing possessive words on her like "slut" "slave" etc etc
-wearing slutty panties/bra to a serious event or work
-have her address you as "sir" or "master" in public
-give her ass a possessive squeeze or spank on days when she's not wearing panties under her skirt. You might want to make sure this doesn't qualify as totally outrageous or inappropriate behavior in the event that someone notices that you're spanking your girlfriend in public.

the best part about humiliation is knowing something that no one else knows and praying that no one is going to find out <3 <3 <3

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

lookingtolearn

Looking, I'm glad things are going so well for you. But, as a gay man, I'd appreciate it if you didn't deride things as being 'gay'. It's insulting to gays and lesbians.

First off I want to say, I'm really sorry, I don't even think about it, where I'm from being called gay is just as bad as calling someone a commie used to be. We're not racist but with homosexuals (I forget the word), but the word or even thinking about gays in stereotypes, I don't even think about it, I'm really sorry, I've become a lot more tolerant, but change is a slow thing. Sorry I'll watch myself a lot more carefully.

Second off, thanks for responding guys, and thanks a lot for all the suggestions, and i can't wait to try all of them, except for the clamps while out to dinner, I don't want to do anything that could be even remotely dangerous to her, and I'm going to try all of them as soon as possible, tonight I think I'll have her call me master in public, I'll take her to dinner out of state, and I'll have her wear a mini-skirt and no panties. This is all really arousing, man am I happy I was convinced into trying this.

Also, does anyone know which toys I should get, I would like them to be as silent as possible, but the ones with variable settings, I want to be able tease her with very small vibrations, and then at another time go 10.0 richter scale vibrations, but again, the more silent it is the better, Thanks a lot.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Looking, apologies accepted. I realize how easily that phrase creeps into usage, so I always point it out when I hear someone use it.

If you're taking her out to dinner, there are a number of ways to express control over her. Make her wait to sit down until you sit, require her to stand every time you stand (to go to the bathroom or whatever), order her food for her, and require her to get permission from you to start eating or go to the bathroom. If you want to be really mean, then make her pay for the meal.

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

LOOOOOL I think the word you're looking for is "homophobic"
Hey its alright, its really refreshing to see people who want to make a conscious effort to change

Yeah clamps are better for shorter periods of time (after about 30 seconds or a minute I really want to take them off) so its better as a private thing

I use a bullet vibrator when I go off into public but let me warn you about a couple of things.
They generally only have one setting, which is a very high. This is a plus
They can be very loud, especially when pressed against a wooden chair or jeans. This is a plus (or a minus, depends)
The battery dies really quickly, I'm talking like 30 minutes. This is a minus

The battery in my vibe will die after prolonged use, but then I use it the next day and its totally fine. So... basically know what you generally can't use it for a super long time. Maybe the sound of the restaurant will drown out the noise the vibe, it definitely does in my dining hall.
I've never used a remote controlled vibe but I've heard that they only work when you're really close together (shouldn't be a problem for you) and that they're SUPER loud.
I would just buy a relatively cheap one and take it for a test run

one last note, she must wear panties if you take the vibrator play into public! Gravity will want to pull it down, unless you can find a tape to tape or strap it in place. My master wants to experiment with bondage tape, but we'll see how that goes

Fileboom Premium Account