Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Summer Posttied in Boots! Part-1

Fantastic bondage model Summer Peters looks sexy as hell in a tight sweaterdress, skin tight blue jeans and 5" high heeled, black leather, platform knee boots! This incredible woman readily agrees to be bound to my steel post...In part-1, she starts of with her wrists tightly bound behind her...her legs are free and she waits patiently to be securley bound! I first ballgag my sexy captive then methodically bind her elbows together and tie her ankles and legs to the steel post...all ONSCREEN! Summer is a beautiful young lady who really enjoys being tied and gagged and it is a pleasure to have her as my willing, SEXY captive!!

Filesize: 327 MB
Duration: 00:04:55
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 9000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 6 channels, 384 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, Bound, BDSM

Download: smplace.com/download?

Bondage_SummerPosttied1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Summer Posttied in Boots! Part-2

Fantastic bondage model Summer Peters looks sexy as hell in a tight sweaterdress, skin tight blue jeans and 5" high heeled, black leather, platform knee boots! This incredible woman readily agrees to be bound to my steel post...In part-1, she starts of with her wrists tightly bound behind her...her legs are free and she waits patiently to be securley bound! In Part-2, I finish tying Summer's legs together then I add a tight crotchrope and attach it to her bound wrists! All ONSCREEN! Summer is a beautiful young lady who really enjoys being tied and gagged and it is a pleasure to have her as my willing, SEXY captive!!

Filesize: 295 MB
Duration: 00:04:27

Bondage_SummerPosttied2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Summer Posttied in Boots! Part-3

Fantastic bondage model Summer Peters looks sexy as hell in a tight sweaterdress, skin tight blue jeans and 5" high heeled, black leather, platform knee boots! This incredible woman readily agrees to be bound to my steel post...In part-3, Summer is collared, then a rope is tied from the top of the post, then connected to the D-ring on the leather collar around Summer's neck! She is fully tied and tethered and on full display on my post and stand! Summer is a beautiful young lady who really enjoys being tied and gagged and it is a pleasure to have her as my willing, SEXY captive!!

Filesize: 296 MB
Duration: 00:04:29

Bondage_SummerPosttied3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Nyxon Topless in 6-inch Heels! Part-1

Sexy petite Nyxon has been captured and tied in a strict upside down position on a red leather chair! She is topless..showing off her perfect nipples and wearing only red spandex opera gloves, skimpy white boy shorts, white stayup stockings and 6-inch high heeled shoes! Nyxon is completely vulnerable...I ballgag her and give her some attention!! Then she finds herself struggling and squirming on the floor...tightly tied and deeply ballgagged, Nyxon is at my complete mercy...she suffers in anticapation wondering when I will return with more rope to torment her some more!

Filesize: 229 MB
Duration: 00:03:25

Bondage_ToplessHeels1.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Nyxon Topless in 6-inch Heels! Part-2

In Part-2, I rope my sexy captive into a nice tight hogtie...ONSCREEN!! Nyxon's fantastic, petite figure is on full display! Deeply ballgagged and tightly hogtied, Nyxon suffers and struggles on the floor for me....I sit back and admire my handywork! Nyxon realizes she is under close supervision so she performs for me...sexily struggling for me in hopes I will release her sooner!!

Filesize: 300 MB
Duration: 00:04:30

Bondage_ToplessHeels2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Booted Torment for Crash!

SEXY Crash is being held in tight bondage! This sexy damsel is wearing very expensive Italian beige leather high heeled platform knee boots! Crash is desperate to get free but she is no match for her captor! She is quickly ballgagged and the drool starts flowing! Crash sexily struggles, whines and whimpers until she finally is snapped into a tight inescapable hogtie!

This clip is from 2012 and is remastered in FULL HD!

Filesize: 337 MB
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4263 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Bondage_TormentforC.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Sandra Silvers, Constance Coyne, Ruth Cassidy

Two MILF Secretaries Stretched Out on the Workbench, Given Bondage Orgasms by Redhead Amazon!

The curvy captives lie on the workbench, side by side, head to foot. They are stretched out with their feet tied to one side and their arms overhead (AOH) stretched to the other side. The scratchy rope secures them at the ankles, chests, waists and it's all topped off with agonizingly cruel crotch ropes. Their tapegagged mouths cant call for help and their "mmmphhs!" just echo about the warehouse. After exhausting themselves with vigorous struggling, they are i'll prepared for what is coming next. Six feet of gorgeous, sadistic, lesbian cruelty in the form of redhead Ruth Cassidy. The buxom broad produces two hitachi magi wand vibrators from the toolbox, and peels out of her coveralls. The captive gals are treated to a heaping helping of groping and, of course, non-stop orgasm after orgasm!

Filesize: 332 MB
Duration: 00:15:42
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 2785 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 166 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Bondage_1855.rar

Fileboom Premium Account