Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Can I talk you into tying me up!

Actress Sara Wilder(Cheeky Little Toy) invited her neighbor over, hoping he could help her with something. She was auditioning for a role in an upcoming movie where she plays a bank teller who get taken hostage. In the role, she gets tied up and she is hoping that he can help her practice for the audition. She hands him some rope and asks him to tie her up. A short time later, after he has her all tied up, Sara tells him that she also needs to be gagged. So he stuffs her mouth and then wraps thick white tape around her face and over her mouth. As Sara starts to struggle, she realizes that she doesn't really need to act at all since she is well tied and cannot make a sound no matter how hard she tries. In fact, she thinks that maybe he has tied her up and gagged her a little too well. After a short while, Sara decides that she has practiced enough and tries to get him to untie her. But it seems that he is starting to enjoy having his neighbor bound and gagged and decides to add a little more excite ment into the situation when he pulls her boobs out of her bra. Sara squeals loud through the gag as she tries to voice her displeasure. Then she finds out the reason why he has tied her up so well when he tells her that his actress wife is also auditioning for the same role and has instructed him to make sure Sara stayed home. Realizing she has been tricked, Sara struggles hard to get loose. But when she is hogtied on the floor, she knows that she will not be going anywhere for the rest of the day.

Featuring: Cheeky Little Toy

Filesize: 391 MB
Duration: 00:17:22
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, BDSM

Download: smplace.com/download?

Talkyouinto.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Tape me Helpless! So I can't resist when you do naughty things to me!

Carissa has a handy man over to fix some minor problems in her house. But that is not the real reason she has him there. With her husband upstairs sleeping, Carissa comes on to the man telling him her husband does not pay much attention to her. She tells him that she has always had this kinky fantasy to be bound and gagged helpless so her captor can have his way with her. She tells the man where she has some tape and asks him to wrap her up tight with it. Once she finds her self all trussed up, Carissa tells the man she also wants to be gagged so she can scream and not have to worry about her husband hearing when her moans of pleasure start to get too loud. So the man stuffs her mouth with panties and then wraps tape very tightly around her face to gag her. Now bound and gagged with tape, Carissa squirms around on the floor.. After the man gives her a good hard spanking, he pulls her huge tits out of her bra. He then tells Carissa that he is going to pulls her panties down and pleasure her until she has a wild orgasm.

Featuring: Carissa Montgomery

Filesize: 386 MB
Duration: 00:17:14

Tape_me.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Damn It I Said Not So Tight With Caroline Pierce

After doing several ties Caroline asked what was next. We tell her a hogtie. She says Ok but can you take it easy on me and mot make it so tight. He just laughs saying sure no problem. Well we all no that is not going to happen. Caroline gets the hogtie of her life. I bet she never brings up taking it easy anymore. LOL In all seriousness. Caroline is one tough lady and one hell of a bondage model. She can handle just about anything you throw at her.

Filesize: 846 MB
Duration: 00:18:12
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 6361 kb/s

Tight.part1.rar
Tight.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

The blackmail backfired

Feisty redhead Fayth-On-Fire invites me over to discuss something. I think it's a friendly visit, but Fayth has something else in mind. She is threatening to blackmail me. I am confused but her behavior because she keeps loosing her train of thought - distracted by my silky pantyhose. I know Fayth has a fetish for women in pantyhose, so I take advantage of her weakness. Fayth winds up bound and gagged on her bed. One arm in front going between her thick thighs and wrists tied together behind her other thigh. Her curvy legs are bound and the pretty redhead is over the mouth gagged. Helpless Fayth struggles on the bed for a long time and I enter to change up her bondage a bit. I untie her wrists and tie them tightly together behind her back. Suddenly the phone rings and I ungag Fayth and force her to tell her friend that everything is fine. Well, well miss Fayth since you adore pantyhose so much let's see how you like a pair shoved into your big mouth. I stuff a pair of my used pantyhose into Fayth's mouth and seal them in with clear tape. I laugh at the peril poor Fayth has gotten herself into and I decide to rub her caress her pantyhose. I run my hands up and down her silky legs and kiss her pantyhose covered thighs. I leave the redhead bound and helpless on her bed struggling for a long, long time.

Filesize: 564 MB
Duration: 00:21:47
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3483 kb/s

blackmail.part1.rar
blackmail.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

You wont be fucking anyone's boyfriend tonight!

JaneLyn is at her best friend Sahrye's house. When Sahrye tells her that her boyfriend brought the idea of tying Sahrye up to spice up their sex life, JaneLyn started to panic. This is because the night before, JaneLyn was getting fucked by Sahrye's boyfriend after he tied her up and gagged her in Sahrye's bed. JaneLyn tried to play it off by telling Sahrye that she should try it. So Sahrye told her that she would, but would first like to see what bondage was all about. JaneLyn told her that she had tied it and it was a lot of fun. When Sahrye asked if she could try it by tying JaneLyn up, she was a bit apprehensive. But she reluctantly agreed to let her friend practice on her. As Sahrye started to truss her up with rope, JaneLyn started to remember the excitement she experienced the night before. She tried very hard to fight the urge to get turned on. But things took a turn for the worse when Sahrye brought out a pair of panties she said she found in her bed today. JaneLyn saw that they were her panties and now she knew she was caught. But instead of denying that she fucked Sahrye's boyfriend, JaneLyn started to taunt her friend. This only angered Sahrye more and she grabbed JaneLyn by the hair. When JaneLyn gasped, Sahrye shoved the panties in her open mouth and then wrapped her face with tape to gag her. JaneLyn squealed loud as she tried to protest. But she was now tightly bound, gagged and going no where. When Sahrye left her, she struggled hard to get loose. Later Sahrye removed JaneLyn's skirt. She also hogtied her and told her that this was the way would be spending the rest of the day and night. As JaneLyn laid there helplessly hogtied and gagged, Sahrye let her know that she wouldn't be fucking anyone's boyfriend tonight.

Featuring: JaneLyn Doe

Filesize: 394 MB
Duration: 00:17:24

boyfriendtonight.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Brat step daughter ziptied and gagged

Summer has been a naughty brat ever since he married her mother. He should have kicked her out when she turned 18 a few years ago, but now he was still stuck with her. Today he has been left in charge of her while her mother is out of town. The video starts with him walking in the door and Summer walking downstairs as she is about to go out. But when he sees her wearing a skirt so short that her panties show with any slight bending movements, he stops her. "Where do you think you are going dressed like that!" he demands to know. When Summer tells him that she is going out and he cannot stop her because he is only her step father, he grabs her and tells her "Yes" he can stop her. Having put up with enough of her nonsense, he drags her back into the living room and makes her get on her knees. He then brings out plastic zip ties and trusses his bratty step daughter up until she completely restrained. When Summer starts to complain, he brings out a huge pair of his BBW wife's panties and stuffs them in Summers mouth. The panties are so big that he really has to pack them in there and then wrap tape around her mouth to keep her gagged. Summer is furious as she struggles bound and gagged. She knows that her boyfriend will be here any minute, but there is no way he will know she is home since she can hardly make a sound. To make matters much worse, the zip ties are very tight and are cutting into her skin. Any movement is very painful. Some time late Summer's step dad has to leave. But before he goes, he wants to make sure she stays put. Using more zip ties, he hogties her. Then finally, as an added humiliation, he pulls her bra down. Now Summer cannot move at all and she also has no plan to let anyone find her like this. Because there is no way she wants to suffer the humiliation of anyone seeing her hogtied and gagged with her tits out.

Featuring: Summer Peters

Filesize: 344 MB
Duration: 00:15:20

bratstep.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Busty blond roughly tied up and left choking on a par of panties

Summer is on her computer when some man comes in and grabs her. Before she can do anything, he has her on a chair tying her hands behind her back. Before she can get up and run off, he ties her ankles with rope. "What are you going to do with my panties!" Summer demands to know as the man wads them in a ball right in front her. Her question is answered when he roughly stuffs them in her mouth and ties a rag between her teeth to gag her. Using more rope, the man finishes tying up the busty blond secretary. Finally he lays her on the floor and ties her in a strict hogtie and pulls her bra down. He then leaves her tied up and gagged with her big tits bouncing about as she struggles to free herself.

Featuring: Summer Monroe

Filesize: 324 MB
Duration: 00:14:25

bustyblond.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

That is some nice pussy hair dear

Amanda was working at a bar and it flooded. The owner never made the repairs but Amanda was sure the bar would still be stocked so she thought she would grab a few bottles to party with her friends. The owner was there. She had decided thatshe would become a dominatrix to make the kind of money she needed to restore the property. When she caught Amanda she told her she wouldn�t call the cops if she could practice tying her up. Amanda reluctantly agrees. She is tied up, gagged, groped, spanked, and scratched. Nipple clamps are used as a pussy chain. Her full bush coming out of her tiny panties. Then the clamps are used on her. She has been ballgagged and then tape added to that. She is forced to walk on a leash being pulled by those clamps. Her gag is changed out and her chest is pulled down to her waist on the couch. She can�t get comfortable though. The woman isn�t done with her though pink panties are added over the cleave and clear tape over that. Her toes are tied and pulled into the hogtie. Her old boss gets curious about the nipple clamps and puts them on herself, ties Amanda�s heels on and leaves her there all tied up and helpless.

Filesize: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:55:35
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 4543 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

dear.part1.rar
dear.part2.rar
dear.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account