Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Day Of Bound Orgasms For Brenda

It was one of those days. After a two month vacation it was time to get back to it. I stroll into my back bedroom to lay down and have a orgasmic day. Just as I was getting started here he came. Once again ruining a good thing. We all know by now what he was going to do. Yes I would have great and powerful orgasms but he would make sure they came his way and that's not always good for me.

Filesize: 966 MB
Duration: 00:20:50
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 59.940 FPS, 6344 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, BDSM

Download: smplace.com/download?

Orgasms.part1.rar
Orgasms.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Ashley Doggy Style Bondage for Sex Position

I told Ashley that within the 3 dimensions of my bed I could lock her into a doggy style position and use neck ropes so that IF I was having sex with her, whether I was thrusting or pulling her into me, that a neckrope would tighten. Then later when I was proving the position to her she was quite surprised. Not only by how strict the position was but....and I say this in her words... "I can't IMAGINE being fucked in this position!" Watch her imagining it in this video. She pushes and pulls her body and the neck ropes tighten both ways. This was so hot to put together! I hope I get to try it on her for real bondage for sex someday!

Filesize: 639 MB
Duration: 00:13:01
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 24.000 FPS, 6689 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Position.part1.rar
Position.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

bart202

Lana Lane in Red Corset Outdoor Hogtie

Lana Lane is wearing a very sexy red lingerie set, a red corset and red fishnet stockings. She looks absolutely fantastic with her shiny shorts and red heels. I can't help it that I feel the need to tie up and be awful to pretty girls and in her case she is no exception. She is utterly gorgeous and this inspires me to tie her super tightly.

We start out by taking a couple of glamour style photographs and then waste no time in getting her bound up tightly. I lock her elbows together very tightly behind her back and start the ladder tie up her arms and anchor them down to her waist. A little more rope helps to lift and bind her upper thighs and ass, making them look even better as well.

More rope is added to her upper body, cinching the ropes tighter still and wrapping her breasts as well. I lay her down on the metal table and begin cinching down her thighs, knees and ankles. I bind her shoes tightly to her feet and then pull her legs up, making the ropes even tighter on her legs. I stuff a red ballgag into her mouth and lock that down. Finally, I tie her hair up and use the excess rope to pull everything even tighter. She is definitely whining and complaining into the gag by the end of the video.

Filesize: 499 MB
Duration: 00:18:20
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3645 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

RedCorset.part1.rar
RedCorset.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium