Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order her to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair.

Filesize: 460 MB
Duration: 00:20:32
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2

Monica seems relieved to be sitting and even more so when I remove the mouth stretching red ball gag. Soon I remove her hood. Her wrists are untied and retied behind her back. The nipple clamps are also removed. A thick posture collar is strapped around her neck. I then tie up her right tit and then I tie it off to a ring on her collar. After a few failures, I manage to get Monica's left tit tied in the same manner. Monica get's worried that I'll get angry at her tit for not cooperating, but I don't get angry. I cleave gag her next and then I take a little time to play with and slap her bound tits as Monica moans through her gag. I clamp her septum next... this will come in handy soon. Her elbows are bound next, along with a very simple chest harness.

Filesize: 428 MB
Duration: 00:19:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.

Filesize: 356 MB
Duration: 00:15:49

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit

Mina has a whole new set of Realise Swimsuits! We got six in total so far, many more planned to come, these things are a fetish dream! Tight, Shiny, Sexy, did I say tight? Mina dons a new Metallic Blue Hydra-suit, white knee high socks, black heels, black latex gloves and she is all shined up with Baby Oil for good measure. She shows off her new suit to the camera and spends a little time in some tight elbow bondage and tight crotch rope. We are just in love with these Realise products!

Filesize: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:14:08
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Coyote Brown

We just got some new Coyote Brown rope in, Mina wears super sexy leather look leggings and a velvet top. She is bound in a strait jacket pose and crotch rope. She is left to play with the doxy, but she has to try to move it in place without her hands. Then she is bound cross legged and the doxy is secured to her crotch rope so she cant escape it. A fun and sexy shoot.

Filesize: 1.93 GB
Duration: 00:27:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Purple Realise Thong Swimsuit

Mina looks glorious in her new purple realise swimsuit, she is relaxing on the bed in the warm morning sunlight. She is laced in to her purple lambskin armbinder and gagged with her new white harness ballgag. After some time, ropes are added at various points and secured to both ends of the bed immobilising her.

Filesize: 2.14 GB
Duration: 00:30:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Black Stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit

Mina wears a new 4-way stretch PVC Thong Bodysuit she made herself, since we could never seem to find a great place to buy them, let alone thong back versions, we had to take matters into our own hands and make one ourself! Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:16:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

RS-279 - White Stretch PVC Hotness

Mina is bound in a kneeling strappado to the staircase wearing a new white stretch PVC costume and black ballet heels. She is harness gagged in our white harness ballgag, which is then secured via the D-ring on the top back to her arms and then tied off to the stair case leaving her in a precarious balancing position.

Filesize: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:20:34

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account