Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

I got to work the other day and my friend JJ had left me a gift. She is a security guard where I work and she often apprehends prostitutes hanging out in the parking lot. She very much dislikes them and usually spends the rest of her shift tying them up and humiliating them. She thought I might like this one, a hot blond, blue eyed cutie, and she was right. I don't have much going on tonight so I'll have lots of time to spend with my captive. The clip starts with Crystal already hogtied and gagged laying on the floor. A door opens and I walk in to find my surprise! I grope her bound tits as I make plans for her. The clip then cuts to Crystal standing. I have her by her hair with 1 hand, and my other is shoving a huge pair of panties in her mouth. After they are stuffed all the way in, I wrap her head with clear tape multiple times. JJ had done a good job of tying her up, but I want to make the bondage a tad tighter, so I bind her arms behind her back while Crystal moans into her gag. I put her back on her knees and remove the gag. I tell her if she stays quiet that I'll leave her ungagged for a bit. I add a few more ropes, before I rip open her blouse. I squeeze and manhandle her now exposed tits as I continue to bind her. Once I have her arms bound and her chest harness complete, I grope and smack her tits for a while. I then stand her up and remove her skirt. I now smack and slap her ass. I put Crystal back on the floor on her stomach. I go get more rope as she rolls around for your enjoyment. I come back and tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I add more rope completely tying her thighs to her calves. I take small breaks as I do this to grab and slap her ass. I take some pics so I can show JJ later how much fun I was having. I add a little more rope while Crystal lays helplessly.

Filesize: 594 MB
Duration: 00:26:41
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

4 Positions and 2 Gags For Lexy Mae - Part 2

Lexy's captor removes her gag. He then unties her wrists and reties them once again. This time they are tied crossed. He creates a chest harness, accentuating her tits. He then attempts to gag Lexy with two shop rags, but ends up just using one. He makes sure it stays there by wrapping her head with clear tape. He then removes the spreader bar and puts Lexi on the dirty floor. He ties her ankles crossed and then he ties her elbows. Lexy is then hogtied and left of the floor. I included some behind the scenes footage and I also added a deleted scene of lexy in a little breast bondage. I'm not overly happy with the production quality of this clip, but if you like Lexy, then you'll love this clip.

Filesize: 606 MB
Duration: 00:26:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2

I lift Crystal to her knees and tie her rope harness off overhead. A rope gag is added, as well as ropes around her forehead. They are tied and cinched to the rope pulling her up. At this point I stop and take a few more pics. Since I still have plenty of time left, I bind her tits very tightly! I add a crotchrope and pull it up over a pulley and then tie it off very tightly to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. I tie another rope to her rope harness and then tie it off to another hitching ring bolted to the wall behind her. Crystal is now tied very tightly and is being pulled every which way! By this time she has completely given in and is completely submissive. The cursing and yelling have stopped and she has accepted what is coming to her. Yes, we still hear little whimpers as she endures the cruel breast bondage and the crotchrope splitting her in two though. She is left like this for quite a while as I do have some work to do. When I return, I take a few more pics. I then remove the rope gag and replace it with a dental gag. I taunt her a bit before my shift is over. Tony will be starting his shift soon and I believe in the pay it forward concept, so I leave Crystal for him to enjoy.

Filesize: 547 MB
Duration: 00:24:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 1

Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you NEED this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite YESSS!! This is the first of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! In this first episode he explains employee relations. Dolly has "volunteered" to help him demonstrate. In this non-scripted series, Eric speaks from the hip as he demonstrates a new employee discipline technique he recently thought of. The clip starts with Eric shoving a ballgag in dolly's mouth. We then see that her wrists are bound behind her back and she is tethered to a post by means of a leather strap around her neck. Eric explains what he'll be doing today and also how he modified the office chair as Dolly remains bound and gagged behind him. Eric leaves Dolly at the post while he takes a break and gets a few items that he'll need for today's show. When he returns he removes Dolly's neck strap and sits her in the chair. He gabs a bundle of rope and starts binding her legs. The video has times where Eric spews sage advice and tips as he ties Dolly to the chair and at times he is silent so you can let what you've heard sink in. He discovers that Dolly is not wearing a bra... actually she is bare chested under her blue blazer. He goes on to mention that at his company there's no rule against that! As the tie progresses he shows how he adds tie off points to the chair by means of 1 inch pipe and the fittings he showed and described at the beginning. He also at certain times turns Dolly in the chair so you can get a good view of the entire tie. He ungags Dolly, and right away she offers to come in early and stay late... As you can see this technique is working already!! Eric orders her to struggle so he can demonstrate how the bondage becomes more and more effective as he adds more rope. Rope is tied into her pigtails and then tied off to the cross pipe above her head.

Filesize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:48:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 2

With Fayth on her back and legs up, I bind her feet with rope and leather straps before hoisting her into the air. Women always look better hanging upside down, and Fayth is no exception. I make her gag a little better by wrapping more twine through her mouth and around her head, before I clamp her nipples with clovers. I hang cowbells from the clamps for a little extra weight and because I like the sound from when Fayth jerks herself around when being spanked. I start with some hard hand spanking. I then give the undersides of her tits some attention with a thick leather slapper, before I intensify her bondage with more twine on her elbows. More hard hand spanking for Fayth and it is not long before one of the clover clamps slides off. I grab a wide thick leather strap (prison strap) and give Fayth a few strokes with it. More spanking... the clamps slide off so I put them back on. A few more strokes with the prison strap and one clamp slides off again. I place a few heavy spring clamps on that nipple, as I know those will stay put. I then use my hand, the prison strap, and the thinner thick strap on her ass for quite some time. Towards the end of the clip, I hood Fayth with a thick leather hood. Because, of her hair gag, it does not fit as well as I would like, but it still does the job.

Filesize: 545 MB
Duration: 00:24:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping.

Filesize: 624 MB
Duration: 00:27:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 2

With Fayth on her back and legs up, I bind her feet with rope and leather straps before hoisting her into the air. Women always look better hanging upside down, and Fayth is no exception. I make her gag a little better by wrapping more twine through her mouth and around her head, before I clamp her nipples with clovers. I hang cowbells from the clamps for a little extra weight and because I like the sound from when Fayth jerks herself around when being spanked. I start with some hard hand spanking. I then give the undersides of her tits some attention with a thick leather slapper, before I intensify her bondage with more twine on her elbows. More hard hand spanking for Fayth and it is not long before one of the clover clamps slides off. I grab a wide thick leather strap (prison strap) and give Fayth a few strokes with it. More spanking... the clamps slide off so I put them back on. A few more strokes with the prison strap and one clamp slides off again. I place a few heavy spring clamps on that nipple, as I know those will stay put. I then use my hand, the prison strap, and the thinner thick strap on her ass for quite some time. Towards the end of the clip, I hood Fayth with a thick leather hood. Because, of her hair gag, it does not fit as well as I would like, but it still does the job.

Filesize: 489 MB
Duration: 00:21:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 3

Now hooded, Fayth's ass gets a lot of attention in the form of the wide, thick, leather prison strap. After that I step away and let Fayth hang around for a while and wondering what will come next. She eventually finds out when I pull her in one direction by the thin twine crotchrope digging into her cunt. I then tied her wrists down and towards the opposite direction to a concrete block. I step away and let her get accustomed to her new predicament. All Fayth can do is moan and endure her position and the cruel thin twine.

Filesize: 400 MB
Duration: 00:17:53

Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1

As told by Illustrious Rouge: I had another great dream the other night. Once again I found myself in an old rickety bed under a spotlight. The same man as before tossed a noose around my neck and then tied it off to the headboard. Even though my hands were free, with my neck tied I was completely at his mercy, and I liked it. He took his time tying my wrists to the headboard, and then he tied my ankles together and tied them to the footboard. At this point it was rather nice. The ropes were not tight at all, especially compared to last time. I had a feeling that this might change though. He walked behind the headboard and shoved a big ball in my mouth with a strap running through the middle which was buckled around my head. This was tight. He then quickly secured my left wrist. I was right, the bondage started to get a little more stringent. He lifts my skimpy little tank top and starts groping and kneading my tits. He leaves. I can't see him anymore, but I KNOW he's still watching me. I can feel it. He comes back and unties my neck. Ahhh he has a reason. He buckles this really crazy, creepy, head harness, muzzle thingy on my head. It takes him a while as there are a ton of buckles. Next he unties my wrists from the headboard only to retie them to the very ends down low. He then unties my ankles. As he does I see that he had attached the ropes around my ankles, before he tied them together. Now he pulls my ankles out to the ends of the footboard, forcing me to spread my legs. Look at the time, I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Filesize: 417 MB
Duration: 00:18:23
Resolution: 640x480

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

As told by Illustrious Rouge: Where did I leave off? Oh yeah. He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the footboard. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... my tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the headboard. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. THEN, He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yet for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today, I'll tell you more another time.

Filesize: 403 MB
Duration: 00:18:09
Resolution: 640x480

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fileboom Premium Account