Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3211 - Jayden Rae Is Her Masters Cock Begging Girl

DESCRIPTION: I can't resist my Master's need to bound my neck with a stiff steel collar, my arms restrained with tight leather straps, chained to posts keeping in place on my knees. How does he know I love this? I enjoy being his sex slave, enduring any training he thinks I need. I love when he grabs my hair and makes me takes his dick deep down my throat. He doesn't care if I gag. He keeps shoving it as far as he can, smacking the back of my head to go further down my throat. I will take it all, as long as he wants. I even get aggressive and beg for more. Of course, he likes to stretch out my pussy with his hung dick. He rearranges me on my back, legs spread and wrists bound together. It's the perfect position to pound my pussy in. His huge cock opens me up wide, reaching deep inside me. Sometimes it's too much but he doesn't care. He grabs my hips, pulls on my hair, slaps my tits, making me scream, pulling me back on his throbbing boner over and over. When my legs go numb from all the orgasms, he makes me clean my pussy juice off his cock with my tongue. It tastes so good. I always beg for my Daddy's cum. If I've pleased him, he rewards me with a load. I tend to get my wish.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:24:25
File Size: 540 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3211 - Jayden Rae Is Her Masters Cock Begging Girl Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3211 - Jayden Rae Is Her Masters Cock Begging Girl Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

3212 - Dillion Carter Awaits Slave Training Bound And Gagged

DESCRIPTION: The last thing I remember was leaving the mall. The next, my breast and wrists were tied with leather cuffs and chains, giving me a full on bondage experience, my master throwing me onto a dirty old mattress. He wanted to tear me apart. He first slid his thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me to get it nice and wet as he fingered my pussy, pulling on my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out to see if I was ready. I found out soon enough. He tossed me on my hands and knees, ramming his dick deep in me. There was so much spit pouring out of my mouth every time he made me give him a blowjob. I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. He fucked me on missionary, doggy and on my side, training his slave to take dick in whatever position. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and gave me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation. I'll definitely be waiting for more.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:23:40
File Size: 532 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3212 - Dillion Carter Awaits Slave Training Bound And Gagged Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3212 - Dillion Carter Awaits Slave Training Bound And Gagged Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3213 - Mena Lis Master Introduces Her To The Relentless Sybian

DESCRIPTION: This was my first slave training session with my new Master. He said he had a surprise me. Something I've never tried before. He tied my tits and wrists with tight rope to posts on top of something that felt like a chair, my pussy resting on a rubber pad. My blindfold kept it mysterious. Every time I moved, it tickled me. My Master finally came in and turned on switch, a gently vibration making my pussy quiver. The vibration made me orgasm over and over, no matter how hard I try to resist. I could handle it after awhile. He kept my mouth open with hooks and shoved his massive dick deep in my throat, holding my head by the hair, pushing his meat down deeper. Spit was pouring out of my mouth down to my breasts. He raised the sybian speed, distracting me more as I slobbered over his dick. He had enough of my mouth. He pulled me up on my feet, the bondage keeping me bent over. He grabbed me by the waist and ropes, pulling back onto his cock. It's so big. I could feel it open me up wide. I've never been fucked so rough and hard, his dick pushing through deeper and deeper. I have to admit, I loved when he pounded me in, his dick warming my pussy from the fast friction. Next thing I knew, he made me drop back down on the sybian and left me for the next he wanted to use me. I came so many times that night.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:33:16
File Size: 767 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3213 - Mena Lis Master Introduces Her To The Relentless Sybian Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3213 - Mena Lis Master Introduces Her To The Relentless Sybian Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3214 - Sheena Rose Is Kept In Place For disgr@ce

DESCRIPTION: I love challenging my Master. He puts me right back in my place. This time he did it with his thick cock, a massive dildo and his trusty vibrator. I could barely stand when he was done with me. My mouth and pussy was working non-stop for what seemed like hours. He had me from behind, pounding on my pussy with that hot cock I love. Of course he had a handful of my hair, bobbing my head on a huge dildo he set up for me. He would then flip me around, cocks working my holes just the same. I do have a big mouth. Every time I needed a break, I curse at him, hoping he'd stop. But it only made things worse. He put my mouth and pussy through rougher circumstances, slapping my face, pulling on the sides of my mouth to thrust deeper and faster on his cock and to swallow more of the dildo. He knows how to leave me worn out, which doesn't necessarily mean he's done with me.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:33:24
File Size: 734 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3214 - Sheena Rose Is Kept In Place For disgr@ce Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3214 - Sheena Rose Is Kept In Place For disgr@ce Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3215 - Lola Love Is Bound Once Again

DESCRIPTION: He found me! I thought I'd lose him for sure. He left me in his lair again, arms tied tight behind me, a potato sack over my head. I couldn't see anything. I only realized he was in the room when he pulled the sack off. He immediately pulled me onto his filthy couch and shoved his dick down my throat. Every time I pulled away for air, he pushed my head back down, sliding his huge dick as deep as he could down my throat. He's always so rough with me. I begged him to be nice which only made things worse. He grabbed a vibrator and tormented my clit with it, making me cum so many times. The vibration from the toy and cumming so much kept my legs trembling throughout the rest of my session. I never thought I'd want a break from cumming. But I didn't get it. He tied me to the couch, legs pulled opened, my arms still tied behind me. He rammed his dick deeper in my pussy. His dick is so big. My pussy finally tightened back up from the last time he had me bound. He wanted to open me right back up, pounding me in, covering my mouth from all the screaming he caused me to do. He's instilled so much fear in me, yet I love being his girlty sex slave. When he squirts his load all over my face, I laughed. I was so happy to finally taste his seed.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:18:44
File Size: 417 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3215 - Lola Love Is Bound Once Again .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3216 - Mia Hurley Appreciates Her S3xual D1sgrace

DESCRIPTION: My master wants me to talk about the S3xual disgr@ce he put me through. I'm not sure if I'm even ready to share it with anyone. But I must do what I'm told. He first tied me up with rough rope. He's quite talented with shibari rope tying. He bound my breast and hands tight. Every time I moved it seemed the ropes tightened. He left me waiting in his lair, ball gag deep in my mouth. I never knew when he would arrive. When he finally did he went right to work. He bent me over and pulled my panties off, his fingers instantly in and out of my pussy, using spit as lubricant. I must confess I came twice. Being unable to move or speak was exciting as three fingers opened me up. He propped me on my knees and ripped the gag off my face, plunging his great big thick dick down my throat. I've never deep throat-ed a cock before. Feeling it slide down my esophagus made me gag so much, yet I wanted more. He was so rough. He didn't care how badly I gagged. That's exactly what he wanted. I was ready to take his long dick, but he said I wasn't ready. He hooked up his fucking machine to my pussy as he continued bobbing my head on his dick. When he was satisfied, he left me alone, the machine still pounding my pussy.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:17:33
File Size: 390 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3216 - Mia Hurley Appreciates Her S3xual D1sgrace .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3217 - Stella May Enjoys Being Used

DESCRIPTION: This session was rough. I couldn't believe it could be. The last time my Master had me in his grip, I left tired and weak, weary from all the orgasms he made me have. I've never screamed so much. This time I couldn't scream at all. If his dick was in my mouth, it was deep down my throat. If he was pounding my pussy in, he would pop the ball gag in my mouth or stretch my mouth open with his hands. That was my favorite part. All I could really do is endure it all and enjoy. My arms were tied behind my back, my legs trembling from being kept in his lair all night, waiting for him to use me. He kept plunging his dick into me, spit oozing from my mouth, cream dripping from my pussy. I love it when he does this to me. Why? This isn't normal. Is it?

======= ;)
Duration: 0:25:28
File Size: 594 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3217 - Stella May Enjoys Being Used Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3217 - Stella May Enjoys Being Used Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3218 - Sheena Roses Smart Mouth Gets Punished

DESCRIPTION: I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I think I talk back for that very reaction. The more I yell at him, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:24:09
File Size: 549 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3218 - Sheena Roses Smart Mouth Gets Punished Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3218 - Sheena Roses Smart Mouth Gets Punished Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3219 - Masters Associate Wants More Of Mia Li

DESCRIPTION: There I was again, my ankles bound to the floor, hands stretched and chained apart. From what happened last time, I wasn't sure who was going to walk in. That excited me greatly. Maybe someone knew would come in. Maybe several guys would file in to gang bang. To my relief, Master's Associate walked in. He must've of liked me. I was certainly ready for more. He started the session with his great cock down my throat, making me gag and squeal for more. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head further down his cock, hitting deep down my throat. He went further down this time. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me up on my feet to use my pussy. He wrapped a rope around my waist to pull me back on his cock fast and hard. I couldn't stop cumming on his dick, which he would feed to me over and over. He could tell I was enjoying myself. So he spoiled me with a vibrator, rubbing it up and down my pussy. I came more. I tried to catch my breath from the sensation overload but he raised me back up for more pussy pounding.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:26:33
File Size: 620 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3219 - Masters Associate Wants More Of Mia Li Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3219 - Masters Associate Wants More Of Mia Li Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3220 - Becca Diamond Is Always Wet For disgr@ce

DESCRIPTION: My Master wanted to see me again, but went about it much differently. I wasn't sure if I was ready for him again. My throat was still sore from the last session. He wanted me all dolled up, dark sexy lipstick, tight corset, ready to be tied for his use. I love when he ties me up. He does it extra tight, especially around my tits. He made me wait after he finished the last knot. I was so horny I wanted him to take me right there and then. But he made me wait, which got me hotter. My pussy got so wet he placed a stone cold speculum in, opening my pussy wide, reaching in for my g-spot. I couldn't take the tease anymore. I need his dick! I wanted it down my throat, far up my pussy in the rough manner he's so good at. I love feeling like his girl to be used whenever he wants.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:33:32
File Size: 742 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3220 - Becca Diamond Is Always Wet For disgr@ce Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3220 - Becca Diamond Is Always Wet For disgr@ce Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account