Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

3191 - Sheena Rose Gets Used For The 3rd Time

DESCRIPTION: My Master ceases to surprise me. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my legs bent, my ponytail and wrists tied to the top of the bed. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. I wonder if he treats his other sex slaves the same. It seems like he puts me through his disgr@ce rougher than the rest. I'm not sure if I can endure his pleasures anymore.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:34:28
File Size: 792 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3191 - Sheena Rose Gets Used For The 3rd Time Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3191 - Sheena Rose Gets Used For The 3rd Time Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

3192 - Ava Kellys Pussy Test

DESCRIPTION: I'm so proud I've proved to my Master how well I can swallow dick, especially his long and thick meat. This session he wanted to test how well my pussy could take his dick. I thought I did last time, but he disagreed. He wanted to see inside my pussy, slowly placing a freezing speculum, opening it wide. I wish he let me see how it looked. Instead, he rubbed on my g-spot making me cum within seconds. He took out the speculum and hooked up the fucking machine with a dildo twice his size. I could definitely take it deep down my throat but wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. I had no choice. My legs and arms were chained down. My pussy belonged to him for whatever he wanted. I hope I impressed him. Maybe I need another pussy test.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:19:22
File Size: 435 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3192 - Ava Kellys Pussy Test .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3193 - Becca Diamonds Gag Reflex Test

DESCRIPTION: It's been awhile since I've seen my Master's face, felt his rough touch on my skin. I thought he forgot about me. I'm sure he's plenty busy with his other sex slaves. I must admit I think about him all the time, hoping to look up at him while he uses my throat with his massive cock. I love taking his hung meat deep down my throat. My gag reflex gets better and better. I'm sure I could take his dick down my throat for hours. He tested that. He even hooked up a fucking machine for my pussy. He loves playing with the speed dial, letting it go slow and smooth, hiking up the speed to 20mph, ramming my pussy in. I couldn't focus with his cock excavating my throat. I guess I have to work on my gag reflex more.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:16:13
File Size: 357 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3193 - Becca Diamonds Gag Reflex Test .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3194 - Mia Li Loves To Squeal For Her Master

DESCRIPTION: I wasn't sure if I was happy to see my Master or scared. He's the only one who can make me scream during sex. His kind of sex. He started off with something familiar: deep throat-ing his cock. I thought last time was rough. It was clear he liked using my mouth with his huge dick. Just like the last time, spit seeped out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my lap. Now I know why. After taking some time to finger me and rub a vibrator against my clit, too much to handle, he rammed his rock hard cock deep in my pussy. I couldn't believe the pain and pleasure of my pussy being opened and stretched. The tight ropes around my chest and arms must have made me more sensitive. I lost count of how many times I came. His hands were everywhere, especially in my mouth, keeping it wide open, more spit dripping out, gripping onto my to fuck me faster and harder.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:36:23
File Size: 839 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3194 - Mia Li Loves To Squeal For Her Master Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3194 - Mia Li Loves To Squeal For Her Master Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3195 - Kayleigh Nichole Is Back For More Slave Training

DESCRIPTION: I'm not sure how I survived my last session with my new Master. I'm not sure how long he used my mouth and pussy. His slave training is very strenuous. When I was able to leave, everything was so sore, as if I was disgr@ced for days. Maybe I was. I felt the same thing again. I was grateful he left me blindfolded in his dungeon with wrist and ankle cuffs. I weakened so fast the way I was bound before. But it turned out this time wasn't better. It was easier for him to throw me around, grab my head and bounce it up and down his dick. I thought I gagged a lot before. He broke my record. Every time he skull fucked me, I had to push myself away or I'd vomit. He didn't care. He inserted his dick right back in my throat, going as deep as he could. When he was tired of my mouth, he threw me up on a crate and let me feel his dick deep up my pussy, opening it up for a snug fit. He's so rough, grabbing the sides of my mouth tight to fuck me hard and fast. He wanted to cum this time so he wasn't going to quit until he did. I wanted him to cum quick, but I never get what I want with him. I left with a sore jaw and throat this time.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:24:30
File Size: 546 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3195 - Kayleigh Nichole Is Back For More Slave Training Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3195 - Kayleigh Nichole Is Back For More Slave Training Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3196 - Kimmy Lee Is Tied And Bound Again For More Of Her Master

DESCRIPTION: My Master wanted to see me again. He says I've become a good sex slave and taken to his training well. My throat was still sore from the last session. But I wanted him to use my pussy again. I love taking his big cock no matter how he wants it. I love when he ties me up. He does it extra tight, especially around my tits and wrists. He made me wait after he finished the last knot. I was so horny I wanted him to take me right there and then. But he made me wait, which got me hotter. I couldn't take the tease anymore. I need his dick! I wanted it down my throat, far up my pussy in the rough manner he's so good at. I love feeling like his girl to be used whenever he wants. He finally came and pulled me up on the couch, had me hover over his dick and made me put it in my mouth, pushing my head down, taking the entire thing deep down my throat all the way to his balls. I can last longer but still gag up spit. Whenever I need a break, he shoves it down deeper. I love it all. He finally bends me over and dips his great cock up my pussy. I can feel him opening me up and tearing at my walls. He grabs me my the hair, slaps my ass, making me orgasm over and over. I had a feeling he wanted to cum this time. I wanted another taste of it.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:32:22
File Size: 721 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3196 - Kimmy Lee Is Tied And Bound Again For More Of Her Master Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3196 - Kimmy Lee Is Tied And Bound Again For More Of Her Master Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3197 - Stella May Loves Pleasing Her Masters Every Desire

DESCRIPTION: I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucks me doggy style, missionary, rough, hard and fast, loosening my pussy with his massive cock. Every time I screamed for more, begged for more dick, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. The constant orgasms made me quiver throughout the session. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation. I want to be the best sex slave he's every had. I have been through enough training. I'm pretty sure I know what he wants now.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:13:31
File Size: 306 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3197 - Stella May Loves Pleasing Her Masters Every Desire .rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3198 - Kimmy Lee Deserves The Sybian Before More Use

DESCRIPTION: My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me tied to his sybian fucking machine for awhile, my wrists tied together behind my back, my breasts bound by more tight rope. I didn't know what the machine was until he turned it on. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to enjoy the constant vibration on my pussy. I had to cum within minutes. He grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I haven't been with anything bigger than him. He's definitely trained me well in using my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder, my head bobbing while he turned the sybian up. I couldn't concentrate on the machine and his dick but I had no choice. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgr@ce was over. But it only the beginning. He got rid of the machine and bent me over on the floor. He entered my pussy roughly, pulling me back on his dick by my face and hair. I love being his girl. He leaves me shaking from orgasms wanting more.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:27:28
File Size: 592 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3198 - Kimmy Lee Deserves The Sybian Before More Use Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3198 - Kimmy Lee Deserves The Sybian Before More Use Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3199 - Mena Li Gets The Fucking Machine, Sybian And Masters Cock

DESCRIPTION: My wrists and legs were bound to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping me in the doggy position. I'm not sure why I deserved such S3xual disgr@ce again. I thought my slave training was going well. It's what I kept thinking as he fucked me deep from behind. I'm usually tight and shallow. He didn't care. He went as fast as he wanted, pushing his cock in me as deep as he could. He made be beg for more of his hung meat, making me orgasm more than I have before with him. I couldn't handle his massive dick. Yet, instead, he brought out a fucking machine with a dildo just like him and his new favorite toy, the sybian. The rapid vibration with the drilling rubber cock made me cum so hard over and over. I couldn't whine. He had me by my hair, holding it in place to deep throat every inch he dick. I couldn't concentrate on the sensations, overwhelmed by it all. I was beginning to break but he didn't let up. He increased the vibration, made the fucking machine go faster as he continued skull fucking me, making me take his dick deep down my throat.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:26:30
File Size: 569 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3199 - Mena Li Gets The Fucking Machine, Sybian And Masters Cock Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3199 - Mena Li Gets The Fucking Machine, Sybian And Masters Cock Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

3200 - Jenna Ivory Is Tormented On The Sybian And Fucked Hard

DESCRIPTION: My Master left me waiting in his dungeon. My first slave training session had me so anxious. I didn't know what to expect from him. He had me bent over and arms belted to a rod, giving him easy access to my pussy and mouth. My energy depletes by the time he finally walks into the room. When he's gone, he's gone. When he's in front of me, it's usually with a throbbing erection. He doesn't waste anymore time when he's standing before me. He shoves his cock deep down my throat, giving me no time to prepare for it, causing spit to pour out of my mouth, rubbing it around my face. My lips always stretch around his shaft. His cock is so thick. I definitely feel it when he penetrates my shallow pussy. It's painful, but I can't get enough of it. I wish he'd keep it there, yet he loves to go back and forth between my mouth and tight pussy. He pushes my limits with his favorite sybian fucking machine. My body weakens with every orgasm. All I can do is hang on to what I've been attached to and enjoy the taste of his great cock when he isn't pounding me in.

======= ;)
Duration: 0:32:24
File Size: 720 Mb

logo.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 3200 - Jenna Ivory Is Tormented On The Sybian And Fucked Hard Part 1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 3200 - Jenna Ivory Is Tormented On The Sybian And Fucked Hard Part 2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account