Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2841 - Laci Star vs. The Interview

DESCRIPTION: As Laci and I chatted before our interview she couldn't help but comment on how fake bondage was. How when her boyfriend does it she can squirm right out of it. She happily agrees to let me witness her escaping prowess in person as I locked chains to her collar, wrists, and legs. A chain around her neck and chest to keep her wrist cuffs high on her back and a bit gag for fun. Her expression immediately change when she realized this is not the bedroom bondage she's is used to. Laci struggles hard against the chains and floor bolts but we both know the keys in my hands are the only way out. As she soon finds out, if you're going to boast on your interview you better be able to back it up.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:11:04
File Size: 166 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280х720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2841 - Laci Star vs. The Interview.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2842 - Serene Isley vs. The Key Drop

DESCRIPTION: The challenge seemed simple enough. Use the ballgag, nipple clamps, and leg and hand cuffs to secure herself to the chair until he got home. Knowing that Friday traffic can take hours Serene decides to keep the key close so she's not left stranded for too long. Enjoying her restraints, it only take a minute before she really starts squirming in her self imposed predicament. Each wiggle and squirm pushing her only key closer to the chairs edge. Before she knows it, Serene's fate is sealed for at least the next few hours. Her only hope of escape sitting on the floor inches away but hopelessly out of reach.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:10:54
File Size: 164 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2842 - Serene Isley vs. The Key Drop.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2843 - Jamie vs. The Double Wands

DESCRIPTION: To say Jamie was a bit upset with the predicament I tied her into would be an understatement. All I remember is some utterance of it being uncomfortable before tightening the gag into her mouth. Jamie continued to make her displeasure with the situation as she struggled to get free. Before the neighbors start to wonder I rigged a tight crotch rope to her and tied it off to the end of the bed. Now unable to full sit upright she has to either pull on her crotch rope or let the rope around her neck tighten. Before she can complain I've already setup two magic wand vibrators that are quickly changing Jamie's attitude. Soon enough she gives in and lost in a sea of orgasms.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:12:29
File Size: 188 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2843 - Jamie vs. The Double Wands.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2844 - Cali vs. The Status Update

DESCRIPTION: Browsing through the updates section Cali couldn't help but get intrigued electric play. I'm happy to help her give it a try as long as I can add a few surprises in the process. Using the wonderful piercings on her nipples her thumbs are tied to them forcing her to be careful in her movements. With the TENS unit set on high sensitivity I bind it to her phone. Before stuffing it into her pantyhose I post on her Facebook for everyone to call her phone to help her find it. As Cali struggles helplessly against the onslaught of shocks she can't help but wonder what her friends would think if they knew what they were doing to her. Maybe they did, they might call a few extra times!

======= ;)
Duration: 00:13:26
File Size: 202 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2844 - Cali vs. The Status Update.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2845 - Liv vs. The Mummy Mounds

DESCRIPTION: In Liv's quest to try out all things bondage, mummification is on today's agenda. The tight coils start at her feet and make their way up her legs. She tries to make a few jokes to hide her nervousness as the vetwrap inches up her legs. Soon her hands, chest, and shoulders are tightly compressed leaving only her perky mounds visible. Sealing in her fate and her world for the hours to come I encase her head in several layers. All her senses are now starved for input; straining for sounds, sight, or touch. All she can make out is the thumb of her increasing heartbeat as she tries to escape in a world of increasing compression and darkness.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:07:11
File Size: 107 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2845 - Liv vs. The Mummy Mounds.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2846 - Amanda vs. The Chair Strappado

DESCRIPTION: Amanda's legs are forced wide apart by the back of the chair. Her waist and ankles tightly secured to the wooden frame. Gagged and drooling onto the floor, she knew there had to be more. Her position was too easy; too comfortable. There was also the unused metal ring bound to her hair that had yet to be used. Amanda's suspicions didn't last long before her wrists were hiked high and secured through the very ring she was so curious about. Now her world was a balance. Pressure on her arms or pressure on her hair. A choice she'd be struggling with for a while.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:11:27
File Size: 172 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2846 - Amanda vs. The Chair Strappado.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2847 - Ruthie vs. The Bed Squirm

DESCRIPTION: Ruthie didn't know it yet, but the wooden pole taped to her ankles would be her bane, at least to start. She tries to struggle from the tape wrapped around her arms, body, and hands to no avail. Instinctively she tries to roll over for a better position but is soon stopped by the wooden pole. Frustrated she tries harder but the vinyl tape is not forgiving. Ruthie is more than ready for the Hitachi when I secure it in place. Buzzing away it doesn't take long for her to climax, and again, and again.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:11:54
File Size: 179 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2847 - Ruthie vs. The Bed Squirm.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2848 - Sarah vs. Her Long Hair

DESCRIPTION: There's no question that Sarah loves rope and tighter the better. There is only one thing she enjoys more and a big reason she keeps her hair so long. As soon as I secured the last rope Sarah went right to struggling making sure there was no way out. Rolling and bouncing on the bed her freedom to move soon comes to a crashing halt when I tied her hair back to her ankles. Now Sarah's caught in a true predicament, pull her hair or continue to struggle. Gripping a tight hold her her bound hair I figured I'd let her have both as my finger dug into her very, very ticklish feet.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:12:04
File Size: 181 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2848 - Sarah vs. Her Long Hair.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2849 - Lexi vs. A Hard Place

DESCRIPTION: All dressed up and nowhere to go sums up Lexi's situation to a tee. Decked out in her tight blue corset, garters, and stockings she probably had other plans then her current predicament. Belts hold her arms and legs together while chains pull her wrists and crotch belt between the two ends of the bed. Each attempt to struggle only pulls something else tighter. Every buckle and strap is close to her fingers but only leads to frustration when she tries. Feeling more defeated by the minute Lexi can only plead for release. For now I think I'll leave her stuck between a rock and a hard place.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:08:38
File Size: 129 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2849 - Lexi vs. A Hard Place.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2850 - Hannah vs. The Street View

DESCRIPTION: Hannah was a bit reluctant at first until I told her a surprise was involved. Decked out in a shiny red catsuit her arms are secured to a spreader bar above her head. Her legs are tied to a spreader bar below leaving her a bit uncomfortable in her 5" heels. A ballgag keeps her quiet while I leave her to ponder her surprise while she struggles. In her helpless state I take the opportunity to decorate her with a bit of white rope; making sure to frame her breasts nicely. Obviously anxious for her surprise I open the window blinds and tell her she'll be on display to the neighbors for the next hour. Panic and protests ensure and I start to get the impression this is not what she had in mind.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:12:21
File Size: 186 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2850 - Hannah vs. The Street View.rar

Fileboom Premium Account