Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2422 - Natasha Voya

DESCRIPTION: Natasha has an upscale feminine vibe that rings of an elegant actress from the golden age of film...her long slim body is to die for and her angellic face makes quite an impression...and it's not just the way she looks...she is a graceful and confident woman with a very polite and charming edge...my soul sang with revelry as she lay helplessly hogtied on the floor...another beautiful young woman to put through my paces...the intensity tests the limits of her submission, but I thought I had finally got through to lovely Natasha...after multiple orgasms and much punishment...but her defiance lasts through until the end...perhaps Ill have to have her back to continue my efforts in breaking Natasha...have a safe and relaxing weekend!...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:11:40
File Size: 106 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1280х720

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2422 - Natasha Voya.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Katrin1988

2421 - Zoey Monroe

DESCRIPTION: What a run of extraordinarily beautiful women I've been on....it continues with Zoey...young, natural, hot like magma and very interested in a sincere submissive experience...Zoey was all too excited to play the role...and she slipped into it perfectly...she knows how to give up control to her Master and I find that very endearing...I use all of Zoey's holes, plugging her ass in each scene and sending her though stormy orgasms with double dildos and the magic wand...she makes a few small mistakes during the course of our session, and it gives me good reason to punish her...all in all though, this one is a keeper...only question is, closet or basement? Enjoy your weekend

======= ;)
Duration: 00:09:20
File Size: 84.7 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2421 - Zoey Monroe.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Katrin1988

2423 - Riley Reynolds

DESCRIPTION: Riley is a very sweet woman...polite and charming...she's all natural and seems very much more like a beautiful young professional than an adult star...possibly a submissive and ultra sexy secretary...introverted a bit from her beauty, and kinky as hell...I was floored right away...I found her blonde hair and blue eyes, especially captivating...she had on this cute little pink and grey outfit...I drag her into the room and tell her how it is...she accepts my terms...and I direct her to undress....I bind her tender young body and explore the joys of her most anxious expressions and pleas for my mercy...She squirts through most of her orgasms...making a big mess for me and loading me with all the motivation I need to keep the preasure on with punishments...she has extraordinary vulnerability....mixed with her fragile figure and innocent attractions, Riley was a very fulfilling play partner...stretched to the limits of her body and pushed to the brink of her pussy, Riley proves and revels in her love for BDSM and bound submission...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:13:20
File Size: 121 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2423 - Riley Reynolds.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2424 - Brooklyn Daniels

DESCRIPTION: Brooklyn is an amazing feminine specimen...sweet pussy, sweet face, sweet voice...and a long and lean, yet curvaceous body...she loves bondage, submission and cock...every man should have the chance to own and fuck such a woman...On this day, Brooklyn is my gift to Alec...she is caged and waits out the morning for Alec to arrive...I release her and let her know what is expected of her...to be a man-serving, sexually-pleasing, fuck toy...I direct her to remove her clothes, then I tie her in a standing spread...Alec has no interest in getting to know her...no interest in pleasing her...he is there to use her...through four positions, Alec fucks her mouth and pussy with impunity, and Brooklyn show's how dedicated she is to cock submission...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:16:57
File Size: 154 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2424 - Brooklyn Daniels.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2425 - Scarlett Fay

DESCRIPTION: Scarlett endured a session with Feenix earlier this year and her natural beauty and sincere expressions caught my attention...I wanted my own time with this sexy redhead and her big pleading eyes...The crew prepares her with bondage and a gag and leaves her tied to the sofa for me...I take my good time with Scarlett, enjoying every grope and piece of clothing removed...I test her and in her own words, push her limits, in each tightly bound scene...her pussy reponds very well, but turns out being very sensitive...By the final scene, she is capable of multiple orgasms and I massage them from her pussy even as she believes she's done..

======= ;)
Duration: 00:13:50
File Size: 29.7 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2425 - Scarlett Fay.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2427 - Belle Noire, Mena Li

DESCRIPTION: Belle has been very excited about swtiching for S0c!3tySM and having the chance to control her own -pet...Bane prepares Mena Li...ties her up, strips her and enjoys her naked helplessness before leaving her bound for Belle...Belle likes women...especially having control of them...Although she is stern and punishing when she has to be, Belle is mostly interested in ripping orgasm after orgasm from Mina's sweet pink pussy....Mina is a perfectly tanned polynesian beauty....exotic and loaded with tits and ass...sexy lips and big brown eyes, Mina doesn't seem to mind being a captive as long as she's cumming...im quite sure her pussy got pushed to it's limits on this day....in the final scene, Bane and Belle work her over together...Belle straps a dildo gag into Mena's mouth and twerk fucks her face until she releases powerful orgasms of her own....

======= ;)
Duration: 00:14:17
File Size: 154 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2427 - Belle Noire, Mena Li.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2426 - Isa Mendez

DESCRIPTION: Isa, like many of our most recent models, is from Florida...they're all thin and beautiful, young and girl...when you start to examine the tan lines on their perfect little asses, it's easy to see how they spend their spare time...showing off those asses at the beach...the bikinis that made those tan lines were not covering very much...Isa is one of these southern specimen and I revel in using her body and having my way...she has a bit of BDSM experience from top and bottom, and an interest in both roles...but today we examine just how submissive Isa is...her pussy gets wet just from being bound, but she would rather NOT follow protocols...Isa draws the line of her submission at her head...she offers up her body for just about any treatment, but she seems to refuse certain other submissions...she doesnt take direction very well...I only have two requests of the women I dominate...announce thine orgasms and use thine red word....Isa was very bad at both...and her body pays the price...but from the look of her frothy pussy, I have a feeling that Isa is the one who was having her way....enjoy thine weekend!

======= ;)
Duration: 00:14:29
File Size: 132 MB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2426 - Isa Mendez.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2428 - MISS OFFICER - June 5, 2015

GENRES: Diamond, electro, lezdom, bondage, orgasm

DESCRIPTION: Diamond enjoys playing a whore not just in this session but in her real life too. She must be punished for that behaviour with my brand-new electro-shock toy.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:30:08
File Size: 1.75 GB
Resolution: 1920х1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2428 - MISS OFFICER - June 5, 2015.part1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2428 - MISS OFFICER - June 5, 2015.part2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2428 - MISS OFFICER - June 5, 2015.part3.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2428 - MISS OFFICER - June 5, 2015.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2429 - SCREWED - May 30, 2015

GENRES: self-torment, screw, screw-driver, fisting

DESCRIPTION: If thumbtacks are like rapiers then screws are like scimitars, according to vaginas who were fortunate to enclose both. Qu33nsn@k3's is definitely one of them.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:36:51
File Size: 1.22 GB

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2429 - SCREWED - May 30, 2015.part1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2429 - SCREWED - May 30, 2015.part2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2429 - SCREWED - May 30, 2015.part3.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Katrin1988

2430 - Jade Is The Ultimate Candle Extinguisher - May 23, 2015

DESCRIPTION: Jade is the ultimate candle extinguisher tool. She is permitted to use only her nipples and her pussy to put out the candles. To help her focus on the task I used cattle prod on her.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:31:30
File Size: 1.83 GB
Resolution: 1920х1080

00240x0032-01.png

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2430 - Jade Is The Ultimate Candle Extinguisher - May 23, 2015.part1.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2430 - Jade Is The Ultimate Candle Extinguisher - May 23, 2015.part2.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2430 - Jade Is The Ultimate Candle Extinguisher - May 23, 2015.part3.rar
DOWNLOAD --->>> 2430 - Jade Is The Ultimate Candle Extinguisher - May 23, 2015.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account