Bondage during Pregnancy

131u

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Myself and my partner have been producing bondage material for some time (17 years!!!) and have recently stopped filming due to ermmm.. a 'bump'!!! Im not sure why though!? Is this something that would interest people? I realise there are numerous safety aspects here but I would also consider my partner to be experienced enough to tie me without harming either of us.

What do people think? Would this be popular?

Comments Please!!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Popular is a difficult mean to measure honestly. Myself, it's not for me.. That being said, there are many with a variety of tastes. This may very well be something of interest to some others. The only challenge I would see, is that you would be catering to a specific discipline that is shared by a specific group of interests. And when you start getting into specifics, you are catering to a select few. Though you may be providing to a select group, it would likely be loyal in continued interest.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Zandar

If there are people interested or not, I cant judge.
But I have a side comment that you might want to take into consideration.

Every "strange" or "new" thing finds its way around the internet quick. As a result, your "bondage during pregnancy" movie might very easely end up at the eyes of someone with a lot less experience who thinks "O I can do that".
Now someone who applies bondage in a risky way to someone by lack of experience is 1 less smart thing, but in this situation he/she also gets the unborn child involved by a silly copy-cat action.

Not saying it will happen, not saying it will go wrong. Just saying you have to think about the risk of getting a compleet moron to go copy your work in the wrong way (even if not for publication).

Fileboom Premium Account