Femdom and Strapon Bondage Chair Adventures - FemDom Chastity Blowjob CBT

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

2a34a459c71e3a6640d04f603b4bccb0.jpg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Zombiepup gets feral and nonverbal during heavy bdsm scenes so he brought his sidekick squirrel as a squeaky safeword. He needs extra containment procedures and all the straps on the newest version of the bondage chair.

I share this slut with his owner like a kinky time-share. This accomplished sex slave is trained to provide me with a wide variety of pleasures on demand, to my exact specifications. So far it is a win, win, win situation that gets even better with the benefits of chastity.

From the moment he steps off the airplane, he is locked up. This method of training keeps him horny and eagerly motivated to pleasure me without giving him any opportunity to waste his lust. His only recourse for pleasure is hoping to be rewarded.

Ladies, if you are thinking of having your submissive pierced, i highly recommend it! Piercings enhance nipple play so much, making them quite sensitive and enlarged. I pinch and slap his tender nipples but i think flicking is by far the meanest when you have long fingernails. In his struggles, zombie also shows me exactly where the bondage needs to be tightened before i add cbt. It is fun to watch him straining to get hard in the confines of his plastic prison.

There are so many mean things i can do without unlocking him but the meanest by far is a chastity blow job! His cock struggles to get hard, inching closer to the tip of the cb6000 until my tongue can barely touch it. Is this better or worse than no blowjob at all? Almost enough room to get hard. Almost enough sensation to get off. Almost.

Just because he is denied is no reason to restrict my own pleasure! I get myself off on top of him using my favorite vibrator while he grinds helplessly against me and whimpers. Zombiepup might be locked for his whole vacation but i won't let that stop me from taking advantage of the rest of his body. His balls are getting bluer all the time!

Does it help you take more pain if you know that hurting you turns me on?

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB