Blood play and more~

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I also hope it's normal to be turned on by eating raw meat? (if I get food poisoning I see this as a plus.).
Raw beef is one thing, I'd stay away from raw pork, chicken and fish (except oysters).

If consuming raw meat is an established fetish, I am not aware of its Greek nomanclature. While not cannibalism (because you aren't a cow), it may be a offshoot of necrophagia or vampirism, or simply food-sex (aka. sposhing, wet & messy) for one particular foodstuff, in this case raw meat, which leads me to believe its, again, more likely a manifestation of your vampirism/hemophagia.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm I wouldn't say food sex, I think perhaps vampirism and I just love the thought of eating something dead especially raw~.

Well, lets see.
I couldn't find the ancient Greek translation for 'raw meat'. Stupid free internet translators. But in format it would sounds like raw meatophagia (suffix -phagia if you eat/drink it, suffix -ilia if you don't eat it. ie; foot fetish is podophilia, not podophagia unless you actually consume peoples feet, which few people do). In Latin edere is "to eat". Vorare is "to eat as an animal. To devour quickly or greedily". As such, VORAX was a common name among dogs and a stage name for gladiators (people who fight for a living always have, and always will love 'action verb' names; Crusher, Mangler, Surge, etc etc). Add a few thousand years of language adaptation and you get VORACIOUS (a synonym of 'ravenous').

So while "consuming raw meat in the most ravenous way as to provide sexual stimulation" clearly does exist in your case, I have no idea what you could call it in a journal of psychology.

However, I did just find you an etymologically correct "nom de cachot" or dominatrix name: Mistress Vorax.

If you want to thank me, just throw up a pick of your feet with black nail polish. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account