Blood play and more~

Discussion in 'Your own pics and movies (Home-made BDSM)' started by Ophelia, Apr 21, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

ok then sure

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

please do.

3. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

yep yep yep yep

4. filfy

filfy Member

nice pics. more please

5. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

DEATH (the poster, not the immutable force of nature) has a ritual suicide fixation. Maybe you could ask him what he wants done with the remains. :p

6. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Raw beef is one thing, I'd stay away from raw pork, chicken and fish (except oysters).

If consuming raw meat is an established fetish, I am not aware of its Greek nomanclature. While not cannibalism (because you aren't a cow), it may be a offshoot of necrophagia or vampirism, or simply food-sex (aka. sposhing, wet & messy) for one particular foodstuff, in this case raw meat, which leads me to believe its, again, more likely a manifestation of your vampirism/hemophagia.

7. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

dj fhfhj fhfh

8. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Well, lets see.
    I couldn't find the ancient Greek translation for 'raw meat'. Stupid free internet translators. But in format it would sounds like raw meatophagia (suffix -phagia if you eat/drink it, suffix -ilia if you don't eat it. ie; foot fetish is podophilia, not podophagia unless you actually consume peoples feet, which few people do). In Latin edere is "to eat". Vorare is "to eat as an animal. To devour quickly or greedily". As such, VORAX was a common name among dogs and a stage name for gladiators (people who fight for a living always have, and always will love 'action verb' names; Crusher, Mangler, Surge, etc etc). Add a few thousand years of language adaptation and you get VORACIOUS (a synonym of 'ravenous').

So while "consuming raw meat in the most ravenous way as to provide sexual stimulation" clearly does exist in your case, I have no idea what you could call it in a journal of psychology.

However, I did just find you an etymologically correct "nom de cachot" or dominatrix name: Mistress Vorax.

If you want to thank me, just throw up a pick of your feet with black nail polish. :D

9. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

PS: I remembered the clinical term for people who do "animalistic" things, such as tearing apart bloody chunks of gore with their teeth: LYCANTHROPY.

10. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

hdh dj dhdh

11. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Better than a centaur fetish.
    Sweet!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  12. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Ophelia, Ophelia, where have you been all these days of my dark and lonely life? would it be ok if I emailed you?

13. Ophelia

Ophelia Member

jcjv hv

14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

you have a message!

15. subspace

subspace Member

Love the pictures, the panties are my favorite and provided some sweet dreams last night! Feeds right into my fantasy of being dominated and punished by "daddy". I think I will have to get crafty this weekend.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM