Blood Play Advice Needed!

pinkybear

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, I need advice on the safest way to do a long deep cut on a males back, starting at top right shoulder to bottom left waist.
5cm for each of the 3 cuts.
I need to know:
-What blade is best for clean/sharp lines,
-what is the best way to disinfect,
-clean,
-the process / safety procedures of cutting the back area.
-How to patch up the cut afterwards.

**Neither I or Him have blood diseases**

Any advice is greatly appreciated. xx

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sterile environment is the most important topic you need to address.

Isopropynol Alcohol (5-10% alcohol)
Iodine
Gauze pads (several)
Sports tape (medical tape)
Razors (new, unopened)

You need to address sterilizing the surface completely as well as working in a clean environment. You need to follow all first aid procedures (read up on the internet) for treating the cut afterwards. Disinfect the surface before and after the cut. Keep the cutting utensils in a sterile solution through out the cutting, before, during and after. The iodine is wonderful for applying to the surface before as a preparation. The alcohol is ideal for setting the cutting tools in during the process.

Use good, safe and sound practices you would in a first aid case.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

pinkybear

Sterile environment is the most important topic you need to address.

Isopropynol Alcohol (5-10% alcohol)
Iodine
Gauze pads (several)
Sports tape (medical tape)
Razors (new, unopened)

You need to address sterilizing the surface completely as well as working in a clean environment. You need to follow all first aid procedures (read up on the internet) for treating the cut afterwards. Disinfect the surface before and after the cut. Keep the cutting utensils in a sterile solution through out the cutting, before, during and after. The iodine is wonderful for applying to the surface before as a preparation. The alcohol is ideal for setting the cutting tools in during the process.

Use good, safe and sound practices you would in a first aid case.

Thankyou very much dark. :) I was thinking about applying iodine before, thanks for the conformation. I really just wanted to make sure I had the common sense down before doing anything.

xx much thanks.

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

Yeah operating your boyfriend is not the best idea,there is a great risk of getting infected at home and I don't think you are qualified to sew the wound afterwards, razors are really hard to use,you can easily cut deeper then you intended and that'll be a disaster.

I recommend you to find a mentor as Sebastian suggested when you'll have enough experience you can cut him all you want :)

Stay safe
MJ

Fileboom Premium Account

DominaNyx

I like to use either alcohol and iodine OR Hibiclens surgical scrub before any type of cutting, and it would likely be a better idea to use a sterile single use scalpel blade (though it seems like you don't have much experience with this type of scene and I would HIGHLY recommend seeking pro guidance before you attempt a large scale cutting scene on your own). The scalpel blades offer much better control, less risk of infection, and you don't need to use very much pressure to create sensation. I also find the wounds close better and heal easier when you use something that was deliberately designed for cutting skin- razors and other blades are thicker, and tend to create "wider" lacerations.

If you really really want to practice on your own, try attempting a light "scratching" rather than a cutting: use all the proper safety procedures you would with a real, deep cutting scene, and instead of a blade, scratch gently with the end of a new, sterile piercing needle. I've had others practice this way before to get a feel for the act, and it also allows your sub to get a feel for what can be a very intense experience.

Fileboom Premium Account

Chaoticlove

Just keep in mind that there are a lot of people that are allergic to iodine that don't know it. Make sure if you're going to use it, test it out first. Also, if you're allergic to shellfish, you're probably allergic to iodine as well.
Another thing to keep in mind it that if you're sterilizing an area, with iodine OR alcohol, make sure there are no zits, bug bites, or any raised bumps in the skin. While scrubbing the skin, even though alcohol/iodine sterilizes an area, if any of those bumps happen to break open, it causes the area to be non-sterile, and could lead to infection.
Edit: whether using iodine or alcohol, make sure you scrub for at least 30 seconds, otherwise the sanitizing agent will not work.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: