Gay Solo Male Blake, Scene 03

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

b8909f44029904935a8cedec34bf7466.jpg

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Gay ,War Chest
Video language: English

It's War Chest Wednesday once again and it's a Mike marathon with his Covert Missions men. Tonight in the War Chest we are bringing back one of Mike's all-time favorite guys and this time he's all decked out in his dress blues for Mike and us to drool over.Now Mike can get confused from time-to-time and get confused on what he calls his men, but it's OK just as long as he gets them on video for us all to enjoy.Recently Mike sent me this video as a special 'gift with purchase' lol and somehow didn't quite remember that 'Blake' had at one time been named 'Max.' So, tonight we're sharing a really hot bonus solo of Blake, the performer formerly known as 'Max' with you in the War Chest.Got it? (Sometimes, names don't matter that much. lol.)I always love a man out of uniform, but I love them in their uniforms, too. Blake decided to give Mike a special treat and show up in his dress blues uniform for this session. When the camera comes on he's laying on the bed in his uniform with his chest showing as he smokes a cigarette. It doesn't take long at all before he's taking off that jacket and playing with his cock. If you're like me and have a hankering for this stud you can always pick up the first Covert Missions DVD and get another dose of this looker.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 147.9 MB