Gay Video Blackgodz - Recruitment

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

a7e1046db55358c763893e2898ddb992.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Dirty Tony has a really hot video out featuring former US Marine Logan Blake getting fucked hard by Connor Maguire. Logan is a former Marine with a built body. Not only does he have big guns, but he also has a big cock and a juicy muscle ass. Connor Maguire is a tall hunk with an enormous uncut cock, and if you’ve been reading our blog for any length of time, you know that we have a major hardon for Connor. He’s the complete package. In this new video Connor starts with giving the former Marine a nice massage. With Logan lying on his stomach, Connor rubs his big hands all over Logan’s back, shoulders and arms. When he gets to Logan’s ass, he pulls Logan’s jeans down to reveal that muscular Marine ass. Connor rubs Logan’s ass, kneading it like bread dough. When he spreads Logan’s ass cheeks and sees that tight hole, he dives in head first and starts tonguing the Marine ass. He sticks his tongue deep inside Logan’s hole. Logan moans in pleasure with the rimming that Connor is giving him. When Connor is done eating that hot muscle butt, he pulls out his cock and slowly forces his big uncut cock up Logan’s tight hole. Once he is fully inside of him he starts pounding the Marine ass harder and harder. After some intense and rough fucking, he flips Logan over so that he can fuck that hole even deeper. I’ve seen Connor fuck before, but never have I seen him get this aggressive with an eager hole. Connor pounds the hell out of Logan’s ass with his massive cock. Logan’s toes curl with each thrust of Connor’s big uncut cock. As Connor massages Logan’s prostrate with his big uncut cock, cum starts flying out of the Marine’s cock and landing all over his hard abs. Connor pulls his big cock out of Logan’s ass and shoots his load right into the Marine’s open mouth, giving him a tasty treat. Logan swallows all of Connor’s hot cum as the two start kissing passionately. Fucking hot! I want some of that Marine ass too!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5158kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 948.7 MB