Bizarre LatexFashion Sex Action! Sensual power Emanating! High heels and Quality

Felis

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bizarre Latex~Rubber~Pissing~Mask! HQCollection UpDate!~[OR]

bann1.jpg

bann2.jpg

In the beginning the fashion aspect was most important, as well as the tight and sexy gloss of the material – only later on I realised the sensual power emanating from this material and the wonderful feeling of latex on my skin. From the time I came to know latex I have always found great pleasure in my partner wearing latex. But only recently I discovered that I get hot if my partner is all wrapped up in latex when things turn erotic. In this case I must not miss a latex hood. I love those hoods and the sensation they give my skin. You could even say that while wearing a hood I lose my inhibitions and it makes me do things I would hardly have done otherwise.
High heels always come with me in my bedroom, simply because I like to use them and enjoy the erotic effect they exert on my partner. This is the reason why my high heel collection is situated in my bedroom – so I always have them at hand.
Well, you will see all the sweet and nasty little things

[OR]

UPDATE DAILY

-----1-----

001_INFLATABLE_PISS_FUCK_Part1_6.jpg

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/cabb/cb/af/c-/bf/smnxs-001_INFLATABLE_PISS_FUCK_Part1_6_all.wmv.jpg

Downloading 001_INFLATABLE_PISS_FUCK_Part1_6_all.part1.rar | 255.0 Mb
Downloading 001_INFLATABLE_PISS_FUCK_Part1_6_all.part2.rar | 255.0 Mb
Downloading 001_INFLATABLE_PISS_FUCK_Part1_6_all.part3.rar | 255.0 Mb
Downloading 001_INFLATABLE_PISS_FUCK_Part1_6_all.part4.rar | 211.2 Mb

File Name : 001_INFLATABLE_PISS_FUCK_Part1_6_all.wmv
File Size : 976.22 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:47:20

-----2-----

002_DOUBLE_GYNO_CATHETER_PISS_TREATMENT_Part1_6.jpg

Preview:
http://cache.smplace.com/preview?/thumbnails/psf/cabb/cb/af/c-/bf/smnxs-002_DOUBLE_GYNO_CATHETER_PISS_TREATMENT_Part1_6_all.wmv.jpg

Downloading 002_DOUBLE_GYNO_CATHETER_PISS_TREATMENT_Part1_6_all.part1.rar | 255.0 Mb
Downloading 002_DOUBLE_GYNO_CATHETER_PISS_TREATMENT_Part1_6_all.part2.rar | 255.0 Mb
Downloading 002_DOUBLE_GYNO_CATHETER_PISS_TREATMENT_Part1_6_all.part3.rar | 255.0 Mb
Downloading 002_DOUBLE_GYNO_CATHETER_PISS_TREATMENT_Part1_6_all.part4.rar | 101.5 Mb

File Name : 002_DOUBLE_GYNO_CATHETER_PISS_TREATMENT_Part1_6_all.wmv
File Size : 866.52 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:41:37

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium